• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-2022: Bowl Season Edition Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Was just about to say Utah's offense is kind of FUN and then they call an under center run on 3rd and 7 like they're corched by Wooly

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nah I saw it I’m just saying this whole season they’ve been ass. They lucked out not getting embarrassed in the playoff.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Linebackers returning kicks now. This game has it all.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh God rising collarbone just cracked in half I think. Just go down man

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm genuinely surprised the backup qb isn't a defensive lineman normally

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
PI? Uh these refs are gonna make that bdubs commercial come true

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh. It's the underthrow PI based offense.

BRYSON

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If I'm the NCAA all you have to do is add "unless the ball is clearly underthrown" to the DPI rule and the refs can litigate themselves out of having to throw those flags

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If I'm the NCAA all you have to do is add "unless the ball is clearly underthrown" to the DPI rule and the refs can litigate themselves out of having to throw those flags
Nah man. Not on deep balls like that. Those dbs need to turn their heads. 8 for Utah plays it perfectly. How he got one of his picks.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This game still flows so much better than other bowl games I’ve seen. No stupid fucking reviews for inane shit, no penalties on every special teams play. Good crew.

They won me over for not calling a late hit on that play a few minutes ago where the guy finished the tackle obviously not knowing they were out of bounds

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
But the offense isn't throwing those because the routes work. They throw them because they trigger flags. It's gotta go. If you purposely found a way to get tackled to trigger facemask penalties they'd fix that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wtf is that clock management?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Gonna lol if Utah wins this game. Why the hell would you call a timeout with 12 seconds left when you could’ve run it down to 1 second and kicked the game winner

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
But the offense isn't throwing those because the routes work. They throw them because they trigger flags. It's gotta go. If you purposely found a way to get tackled to trigger facemask penalties they'd fix that.
They underthrown bc they are bad throws sometimes though. He wasn’t trying to throw a back shoulder fade. He just underthrew that one because it was like his 4th throw all year lol.

What’s easier, corching your tard dbs to stop panicking and turn their fucking head around or trying to get these refs to interpret some arbitrary underthrown metric?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Well dang - that was FUN. Lots of entertaining games today. Watched UK-Iowa and Okie Lite-Choir boys and now this one.

Haven't rooted for the meteor yet today!