• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 4 Thread - Love Shack

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rattler's hair

200.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

Add in UFC PPV with first time two undefeated males going for undisputed title or something like that. UNFORTUNATELY SEC is BACK and SCREENS ARE gonna have to be rationed. These combat sports may lose out a bit if thur R compelling FANTASTIC FINISHES on hand. 2 of these are PPV, 2 are SUNK costs. Will be interesting to see how I play this out. I have to give first priority to ma'HOPES (UCF) n ma'DREAMS (WVU). BIRTHRIGHT v. NUGGETS as well. LOTS 2 CHOOSE from. GOOD thing I've got PLENTY of TAX work to CATCH UP on. TIME 2 BUCKLE DOWN.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Jeff Blake mentioned in the ECU-UCF game as a possible AFLAC trivia ANSWER. Blake of course quarterbacked Sanford Seminole High school before embarking upon ECU n NFL fame. Here he is leading a 28-0 victory in the 1987 season opener over possibly the worst team in ASTRONAUT HIGH football History (a 2-8 team that scored only 59 points the entire season). Blake passes and rushes for a score:

1601141779024.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
All I remember about Jeff Blake is that his only notable ability was throwing the bally really fucking high lol

bruin

Add in UFC PPV with first time two undefeated males going for undisputed title or something like that. UNFORTUNATELY SEC is BACK and SCREENS ARE gonna have to be rationed. These combat sports may lose out a bit if thur R compelling FANTASTIC FINISHES on hand. 2 of these are PPV, 2 are SUNK costs. Will be interesting to see how I play this out. I have to give first priority to ma'HOPES (UCF) n ma'DREAMS (WVU). BIRTHRIGHT v. NUGGETS as well. LOTS 2 CHOOSE from. GOOD thing I've got PLENTY of TAX work to CATCH UP on. TIME 2 BUCKLE DOWN.
Had all OFFseason to be ready for this. We’re built different, HERMANO

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
OU's defense is atrocious.

Still

Brick

florida ole miss FUN

holy shit the SEC is playin 10 conference games. best szn ever.

just thought, HMMMMMM...how could this game be better. mute TESS and mcelroy cause they're awful!

easy solution....SKYCAM

why in the FUCK does skycam have the announcer audio feed. die

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Nevermind, still pretty atrocious. I know they're replacing some key players, but leaving guys wide open and missing tackles is shit you'd expect from a Mike STOOOOPS defense. Not good.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tackling in this game is just abysmal across the board

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Growing pains with inexperienced players. Also Riley isn't as smart as he thinks he is, and GRINCH has not delivered so far.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
WTF did GUS just say ? WHat are they goign to go to to make us flip to streaming on an APP noone has?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Klatt "not gonna make a living out of disagreeing with Lincoln Riley"

DonaldGloverYeahIDontKnow.gif