• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 4 Thread - Love Shack

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
yes ross i remember like 15 years ago. you born yesterday?

I SAW HIM OUT THERE - CANT NO ONE GUARD CRAB ONE ON ONE

2008 was the year OU lost to Texas, Texas lost to Tech, and Tech lost to OU... and Sooner fans explained over and over again why they were the obvious choice for BigXII South SHamp because they had the "best win," while Texas fans said they were the obvious choice because they had the "closest loss," and I wanted to blow my brains out because College Football sucks

That was also the year Oklahoma State was using those giant poster boards with pictures to call plays and Crabtree caught so many fade route TDs where he was single covered inside the 10 yard line. About the third time it happened I started up MSPAINT and started to make my own meme posterboard that said PLZ (twins from the shining) (blanket) (crab pinchers) (pine tree).... I was in the process of looking for a good cheesy picture of a crab or crab claws but then the sim glitched and someone else posted my exact idea to the weekly thread. I didn't know about sim glitches yet, so I just thought "huh, that's weird... trog minds think alike"

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Capture.PNG
e382ba894ae2f0adcd3d3d8b0a43b1d0.gif

bruin

2008 was the year OU lost to Texas, Texas lost to Tech, and Tech lost to OU... and Sooner fans explained over and over again why they were the obvious choice for BigXII South SHamp because they had the "best win," while Texas fans said they were the obvious choice because they had the "closest loss," and I wanted to blow my brains out because College Football sucks

That was also the year Oklahoma State was using those giant poster boards with pictures to call plays and Crabtree caught so many fade route TDs where he was single covered inside the 10 yard line. About the third time it happened I started up MSPAINT and started to make my own meme posterboard that said PLZ (twins from the shining) (blanket) (crab pinchers) (pine tree).... I was in the process of looking for a good cheesy picture of a crab or crab claws but then the sim glitched and someone else posted my exact idea to the weekly thread. I didn't know about sim glitches yet, so I just thought "huh, that's weird... trog minds think alike"

then proceeds to write paragraphs about a year in particular very detail orientated....

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

I like how no one ever mentioned Tech in the division title conversation. Sure, their loss was horrible, but we all know why they really weren’t brought up. Should’ve been a BLUE BLOOD!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
CHOKIES up 17-0 on @Wuf and they are missing 20+ players. WOOF

I'm already pumped to see the CHOKIES get absolutely destroyed in the Popeye's Bahamian Blowjob Bowel by a terrible 5-5 Tennessee team lead by Camp X-Ray Guantanamo Bay.

Vols win. Game ends with a wet fart. Very apropos. Guarantano is trash.

Ma'Brother-in-law somehow keeps running into Guantanamo at the Turkey Creek mall all the time. Said BIL knows nothing about foozbawl and had no idea who he was until someone asked for a selfie but even he was like "this guy plays for the Vols now? He looks like he should be delivering for the Hibatchi Factory. Are [the Vols] a cupcake team now?" Couldn't find a reason to disagree with his assessments.