• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Snorky's Shame

Marlins-Cubs postponed.

The forecast is for on and off light rain, not a steady moderate to heavy rain.

Something is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTfan27

Marlins-Cubs postponed.

The forecast is for on and off light rain, not a steady moderate to heavy rain.

Something is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 2020. If there is even a sniff of rain they postpone in fear of players/coaches sitting together for too long or whatever.

Wolfman21

Heres a quote from Joey Votto before the series:

"We're better," Votto said, according to Bobby Nightengale of the Cincinnati Enquirer. "We're good and we're better. I like this team much more than I liked those (playoff) teams, and I really liked those teams. I think we're a f------ nightmare, and I think everybody knows that. I can't wait."

21 scoreless innings later....lol

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Heres a quote from Joey Votto before the series:

"We're better," Votto said, according to Bobby Nightengale of the Cincinnati Enquirer. "We're good and we're better. I like this team much more than I liked those (playoff) teams, and I really liked those teams. I think we're a f------ nightmare, and I think everybody knows that. I can't wait."

21 scoreless innings later....lol

That's some real heat for a Canadian.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
source.gif

:laughing:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He ended like 3 innings with runners on base yesterday too. That was a real good chance they let get away. At least Wainwright is out.

GTfan27

Eff the Cards and their black magic bull shit. I'm on the Padres wagon (until they play the Bravos).

Is their pitching staff gonna survive a Game 3 though? They don't even know who is starting tonight yet.