• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

ZackMills

Have mercy
Arod is a great color commentator. Love listening to him.

PortlyKaleidoscopicIndri-size_restricted.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My gear finally arrived. Slam Diego, babby. Fuckin Fanatics sent me a Kentucky Wildcats shirt first by mistake. Like wtf, you assholes.

View attachment 13896View attachment 13897

Thanks for the reminder to order a new 394 shirt from AleSmith. @pavel @Orlando 1601473812813.png
The Minnesota Twins now have a 17-game playoff losing streak, the longest in MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL history.

In that 17-game losing streak, they held a lead in 11 games.

At least it wasn't against the Yankees (again).

Wolfman21

Can we just eliminate both the Braves and Reds for giving us a 0-0 through 12 innings.

im for it. I hate watching terrible baseball...and this is terrible fucking baseball. The pitching isn't even all that good. I can't count the number of hanging sliders and meat ball 93 down the middle i've seen today on 5 hands. Both teams get a runner on base and then just go into launch mode

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
im for it. I hate watching terrible baseball...and this is terrible fucking baseball. The pitching isn't even all that good. I can't count the number of hanging sliders and meat ball 93 down the middle i've seen today on 5 hands. Both teams get a runner on base and then just go into launch mode
Now imagine watching terrible baseball for 18 straight playoff games

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
No Clevinger or Lamet. I mean. What team would win best of 3 with their top 2 starters out? Not many.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That was the worst luck. Both hurt in their last outings. Gotta hope Davies can pitch ok and the bats show up. Paddack was supposed to be the ace. No idea what happened this year.

Wolfman21

i'm not mad. And i'll say they're still cheaters and i have zero respect for anyone on those teams. What does Correa care though...they got off scott free. If I were him, i'd just take what was given to me and shutup and leave it be. But most cheaters can't just cheat and let it be...they've gotta revel in their cheating...which is what hes doing by continuing to talk about it