• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So, basically, England ruins a good thing. Again.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
It's been raining in the whole of the UK for about 10 days.

Wreaked havoc on the World Cycling Championships in Harrogate.

From today's Elite Men's "Road" Race

GettyImages-1177838121-620x413.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Imagine playing for Newcastle. Feel bad for Almiron. Deserves better.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This ref is letting a lot of things go and punishing some weirdly benign looking tackles. Really strange.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's 3 yards onside hahaha. WTF is RA doing

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ew, that sure seemed like it was an ugly game. Didn't see a lot of it but what I did see was revolting. I saw Lindelof smack the ball straight out of bounds from one sideline to the other! what the hell

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Remember when Pulisic going to Chelsea seemed like a good thing? He's not even in the squad for this game

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Remember when Pulisic going to Chelsea seemed like a good thing? He's not even in the squad for this game
I said it last year and was attacked but the dirty secret of US Soccer was that Pulisic was not a regular player for Dortmund. He hasn't been in great form for a while at the club level. He hasn't been playing consistently for a long time either.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
And I'm always excited to support that ripping by comparing American players to those of countries with less than 5M population! Watch:

Teemo Pukki is better than any player the US has ever produced

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
PUKKI is basically WONDO if Wondo wasn't total shit

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
And I'm always excited to support that ripping by comparing American players to those of countries with less than 5M population! Watch:

Teemo Pukki is better than any player the US has ever produced

In the late 1970s, a single high school in Florida with enrollment of ______ (insert Astronaut high enrollment @Bmack) produced a basketball lineup which included more star power than the US Soccer has ever produced in all timelines combined. Hell, the substitute vocational tech teacher was a better atholete than anyone on the USMNT!

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
In the late 1970s, a single high school in Florida with enrollment of ______ (insert Astronaut high enrollment @Bmack) produced a basketball lineup which included more star power than the US Soccer has ever produced in all timelines combined. Hell, the substitute vocational tech teacher was a better atholete than anyone on the USMNT!

We can put a placeholder at 1100 until I can get to some research tonight. This is NOT a MEASURE I have captured UNLIKE candy Marshall’s rebounds PER game as a senior in 1975-1976.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

We are going to extrapolate that the 1976-1977 school year enrollment is 1600 STUDENTS. This is based on a graduating class of 406 obtain via an ARTICLE on NEWS PAPERS dot COM. This is much higher than the 1192 that were recorded in 2016-2017 school year. WHY IS THIS?

A Hypotheisis: THE SPACE COAST was gearing up for the SPACE SHUTTLE PROGRAM. TODAY we CAN"T even get OUR own AMERICAN Astronauts into SPACE we have to RELY on RUSSIANS. THEREFORE there are fewer JOBS and fewer SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN I SURMISE. ALSO the population has MIGRATED to the SOUTH end of the COUNTY it seems.

THIS is all CONJECTURE on my part. Except for the 406 students in the graduating CLASS. This FACT was PRINTED in a NEWSPAPER.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
No shots on goal for Man U yesterday. I watched a bit-- AZ had 7 corners in the first 20 minutes and were toying with Man U at times.

Maybe if they get Jose back, they can save some money?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Pool have looked shitty but it only takes 1 look

E: and there it is lol