• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

CJ_24

CJ likes a grumpy old man rad post? Shocking.

fz2ArFo.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
Headed to Comerica tomorrow to catch Sox v tigers. Haven't been to the new park, looking forward to it
Not much of a game but did get to see Betts Rob a hr. Decent park but nothing special . I like the ambiance of old tiger stadium better.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Took my daughter to the Reading Fightin’ Phils game, tonight, solely for the Chase Utley shirt giveaway.

She was selected to be a Junior PA announcer.

They are the New Hampshire Fisher Cats who are part of the Blue Jays. Batting 3rd for the Cats: Vlad Guerrero Jr.

It’s a good night.

killerBsaturn

Touchdown Jesus
Dear Chase I feel like I can call you chase because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have no been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real homerun!

Bdub

Why are the Braves announcers so hung up on what the Dodgers wear during batting practice? We talkin about practice.
Chip didn't seem to care, but Joe was having a meltdown about Utley not wearing his uniform to batting practice. Such a weird thing to be pissed about.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
It’s definitely a Braves thing. McCann has been great with the Astros after all the rep he got with Atlanta.