• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That was a crazy ending. I can't stand Harper, but I was watching with my dad and when Lind got that hit down the line I told him this was a tie game if they didn't bring in a lefty. I'm happy with them taking one in Washington.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
YNUu917.png

Hike

güero
Dusty gonna Dusty. With the Nats facing elimination and the game being postponed until tomorrow Dusty sticking with Roark over Strasberg on full rest.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'll be on the beach recovering from Disney Land. I would prefer my home town team victorious, but as I don't play for the Washington Nationals I won't sweat it.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The dude hit a ball that was a wall scraper (just hit the net, not above the fence) about 10 feet away from a big 368 sign but the projected distance was 393?

osick87

Community Liaison
The dude hit a ball that was a wall scraper (just hit the net, not above the fence) about 10 feet away from a big 368 sign but the projected distance was 393?
I don't know if those projections take wind into effect

Gooksta

Weird inning, 4 cub hitters reach on intentional BB, passed ball strikeout, catchers interference and hit by pitch..