• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

evil1

Nationals with a base running error to go with all of the other mistakes they have made this game.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
The Mets are buying the Syracuse AAA team. I like it. Might give me an incentive to check out the Lehigh Valley minor league stadium as well.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Pretty shocking stuff Sanchez's defensive ability ends the game. Figured it would have been a passed ball though.

My wife was in the kitchen during a Judge at bat. My wife knew Judge was hitting and heard the crowd make a bunch of noise. She asked if Judge had struck out. My son said, "Not yet." Next pitch he struck out. I laughed, then felt sad. Baseball really is boring to watch now with all the Ks. Need to start shaming the little kids playing the game now so they won't think striking out half the time is fine when they hit the big leagues.

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yea Judge is such a liability right now. Gotta drop him from the 2 hole, just kills the momentum entirely

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Pretty shocking stuff Sanchez's defensive ability ends the game. Figured it would have been a passed ball though.

My wife was in the kitchen during a Judge at bat. My wife knew Judge was hitting and heard the crowd make a bunch of noise. She asked if Judge had struck out. My son said, "Not yet." Next pitch he struck out. I laughed, then felt sad. Baseball really is boring to watch now with all the Ks. Need to start shaming the little kids playing the game now so they won't think striking out half the time is fine when they hit the big leagues.

Shame them into doing something productive like playing piano instead

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni

Maybe you should just shame them into watching the Astros.

osick87

Community Liaison
Man if people can't handle Puig bat flipping on a double. I imagine they are apoplectic with him showcasing his cunnilingus skills.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lol, Cubs fans mad about that play at the plate being overturned. Contreras would be missing an ACL if players were still allowed to barrel into the catcher

evil1

The biggest question I had after last night's games is "why the hell does Puig keep licking his bat?" That just seems disgusting.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'm still laughing at the Nubinals. The only thing that can improve things for them is if they're foolish enough to give Rusty Baked a contract extension after this latest NLDS fiasco.

#Never_Forget_Bud_Black

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I know LA is a bigger market, but not by much and there are Cub bandwagon fuckers all over the country. You think Dodgers would draw a bigger TV audience?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
They want the Cubs so they can push tha DYNASTY narrative. Plus, everyone being madly in love with Joe Maddon.

ZackMills

Have mercy
I can't decide if Judge trying to beat the appeal to second is the dumbest or brightest thing I've seen this postseason :laughing: