• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Wolfman21

Fourth place in the NL Least will soon by all yours.

i wouldn't doubt it babby. Starting pitching is pretty terrible. They have found something with the last 3 arms in their pen in Ramirez, Vizcaino and Jim Johnson. Those guys have been very good and Ramirez may be the best reliever in the game since the 2nd half of last season. I'll just enjoy the personal success of the dudes. Never expected Matt Kemp to be having the season he is having so far. Markakis is hitting well. Tyler Flowers and Kurt Suzuki have been the best catching duo in the majors so far.

This team the way it currently is though will not succeed for more than spurts at a time. I think they'll be who they've been this season so far. They'll win 3 or 4 in a row...6 out of 8........and then they'll lose 6 or 7 in a row. Prolly a 72-90, 74-88 type season

Wolfman21

Braves win 2nd straight over the nationals beating max scherzer for the first time.

They also traded some dude ive never heard of for matt adams from the cardinals. He'll hold down first base till freddies ready to return in august.

mongoose

Hahaha announcers just ragged on a bitch maid braves fan that threw back a home run ball like a total puss. Hard to look badass when you a noodle arm

NML

DAiZiVhWAAUr4U6

Wolfman21

Damn that matt adams trade has been huge already for the braves. 2 run homer on monday and then 3 hits last night including a homer, double and a walk off single.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If you guys sign Eric "Trash" Gagne you might even be able to win 70 games! You have an account on ExtremeSkins too don't you?

Wolfman21

man, the back end of the braves bullpen has been stellar for about a month now. But they've stunk up the joint in the last two games. Luckily they were still able to pull one out but they blew one last night.

Also, Josh Collmenter should be on the first bus out of Atlanta. Theres got to be a AAA arm that could come in and be better than he has been.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No baseball in the nation's capital on Memorial Day and the Nats are away in secessionist COMMIEFORNIA?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Wooly

When is baseball going to stop this stupid shit of throwing at batters. If a batter hits a HR off you, so what, that is his job, and it's your fault as a pitcher. Blame yourself, not the batter. Either way, hitting a HR is not a personal affront.

If he hit that HR 3 years ago, and you have been harbouring so much hatred that you have to hit him the next time you face him, then you need some time off from the game for anger management.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
One of the few things that make me put aside my pacifistic ways is to watch a so called "adult" hurl a rock 90+ MPH at another adult during what is supposed to be a game. You deserve to not only get punched, but to have these dudes pull a Marichal and bring the bat out there.

-YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Strickland is a bitch maid. Oh no he hit a homer off of you :(

3 years ago lolllll

Wolfman21

Braves have gotta cut Bartolo and move on to one of their young AAA arms like Newcomb or Sims. He just isn't even competitive now

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
If Harper had landed that helmet it would have been amazing. Maybe it would give these idiot pitchers pause if there was video of the helmet frisbeeing straight into Strickland's face.

NML

Eventually, someone will throw their bat and shatter a pitcher's leg, and that'll be the end of that.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
or throw a bat and shatter the batters leg...#roidingroger

Om
Missing our starting 1B, 2B and 3B in that clip. Dansby i have no excuse for. Hes been the worst player in MLB. June 1st and he has 11 errors while hitting .180. Thats what i hit as a pinch hitter in the 7th grade

What happened to Matt Adams looking like da MVP/pickup of da year? These guys are making the 2007-2009 Nats look like a well run team.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Life of a Mariners fan.
Day after Paxton returns from the DL, Cruz gets plunked on the left hand. Gets subbed.
An inning later, Segura leaves the game after a hard slide into 2nd pins his ankle beneath hisself.

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I haven't even played in a while, I think just the compendium cost which would be 9.99 or something like that.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Than the Yankees? I'm pretty sure the Yankees want Machado instead anyways. More than enough OF talent in the system.