• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

CJ_24

WTf were those jumbo tron monstrosities in left and right field in Wrigley. Mah Lord they look out of place.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
WTf were those jumbo tron monstrosities in left and right field in Wrigley. Mah Lord they look out of place.

Welcome to the new Cubs thanks to the Trump loving Ricketts. I hope their next move is to build a new stadium out in Rosemont.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Besides, the most ideal series is ROCKTOBER vs. Yanks. All the non Yankee fans can root for the underdog Rockies, and there'd be like, 6 or more HR every game

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's a Lake Erie accent. Much more prominent in women than men.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
PNjDyji.png

Probably a fair chance this is the next gr8 baseball meme

TonyGin&Juice

My boy Berrios from LA ISLA went OFF today for da WINKIES. He and Rosario make them worth watching occasionally @TonyGin&Juice

No love for my main man Miguel Sano? The T---s have a lot of work to undo from the Terry Ryan years but Berrios, Rosario, Sano, Kepler, and Vargas are legit good to great players. Really hoping Berrios has his control working again, he could be the ace they've needed.

Wolfman21

i dont live there and might make it to 1 or 2 games per season. I couldn't give a shit if they sell out their stadium. Everyone knows the city of atlanta is shit in supporting their pro teams. Who gives a fuck? Outside of the Yankees, Cubs, Red Sox and maybe the Giants, who doesn't have a damn near half empty stadium half the time?

TonyGin&Juice

Those teams also don't have a shit teevee deal and aren't owned by Liberty Media. Half empty stadium, bad teevee revenue, and corporate owners that keep payroll low == shitty team without some luck.

TonyGin&Juice

The teevee bubble is popping so they might have actually dodged a bullet by not depending on that money. The gate revenue isn't going to give them Red Sox or Dodgers money but $10-20M extra goes a long way with IFAs and taking on bad contracts for tradeable draft tickets. They could always go the Nats way of paying guys into their 50s with deferred money.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Well, it's definitely way up in the air, unfortunately it landed like 500ft from the plate

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Uh Machado definitely didn't go around on that lol

Wolfman21

Fuck you POS blue jays. Youve hit Bout 10 batters in this 3 game series and then u hit freeman and hurt him. Die in a fire