• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
4794lzgjgwk31.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Now I can go back to having my annual rage hard-on for the Bears. Thought it would take until week eight or so for that to happen but week one works too. Never trust those bums.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm an AB Truther right now and think he was playing this up to get released and then moved to the Pats. It was a little bit of a meme that he'd go there, but I didn't think he'd sign so soon after. He rejected a trade to the Bills, why would he go to the Raiders? Only by knowing there's a rookie GM (aka former TV head) and an equally unaware head corch (aka former TV head) who would overreact and fine/release him.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'm an AB Truther right now and think he was playing this up to get released and then moved to the Pats. It was a little bit of a meme that he'd go there, but I didn't think he'd sign so soon after. He rejected a trade to the Bills, why would he go to the Raiders? Only by knowing there's a rookie GM (aka former TV head) and an equally unaware head corch (aka former TV head) who would overreact and fine/release him.

HOw the fuck is Mayock even qualified to to be a GM? This is like me saying Collinsworth should be a GM, which he shouldn't. ANd B4 u accuse me of bias. Let me just give you one stat:

Emmys:
Mayock: 0
Collinsworth: 15

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is AB living in a crack house

evil1

Did the Pats really give AB $9 million guaranteed? The closest thing to a panic move I have seen from the Pats.

I doubt AB sacrificed $30 million guaranteed just to play a season with the Pats. Given that AB has missed his last two games because of his jackass behavior (including last year when Pitt still had a chance for the playoffs), I think it is safe to say that this isn't some great master plan. He is just a jackass.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Seems like the more prudent thing to do with that $9M is to save it to sign league min backup players when injuries occur.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
You mean like when your #1 draft pick WR is on IR? Those types of injuries?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Did the Pats really give AB $9 million guaranteed? The closest thing to a panic move I have seen from the Pats.

I doubt AB sacrificed $30 million guaranteed just to play a season with the Pats. Given that AB has missed his last two games because of his jackass behavior (including last year when Pitt still had a chance for the playoffs), I think it is safe to say that this isn't some great master plan. He is just a jackass.
Wrong.gif

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah but in the NFL if you can justify a punt in the post game presser you are contractually obliged to punt.