• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I was walking into work today and G&D (@TonyGin&Juice) were tombout this and several callers had just voiced their hot takes that it was a shitty thing to do so close to the season, fans had committed money to season tickets, etc. and I actually grinned thinking of these chuds being sad.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I was walking into work today and G&D (@TonyGin&Juice) were tombout this and several callers had just voiced their hot takes that it was a shitty thing to do so close to the season, fans had committed money to season tickets, etc. and I actually grinned thinking of these chuds being sad.

Listening to this 106.7 The Fan trash and man does it not disappoint. Only thing that could make this shitshow better is if that Chuck Carroll cuckdad would show up and smug it up with Grand and Dimmy.

TonyGin&Juice

Like think about it. Random bums in Indiana's entire happiness for the next 5-6 months was hinging on this dude playing (or at least starting to play since I'm sure he'd add to his witch's brew of injuries).

Ma wife and I were talking about this yesterday at Cracker Barrel and both agreed that while we love watching the FOOZBAWL MANZ on Monday, MACtion Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday we just can't wrap our heads around these HOT TAKE warriors out here tom bout how "[Luck] let us all down, he should be ashamed." He gonna be counting his money, doing the damn thing, and not giving a fuck about these shitheads mad at him because he didn't want to be a numbed up broken down injury case thanks to COCAINE IRSAY's stupidity.

What I really want to know is why leaked this and why? Ma wife thinks COCAINE IRSAY let it slip when some human trafficked hoez was blowing him at a Carmel Motel 6 and she sold it to Schecter. Me, I think it was some in Vegas that was looking to fuck some odds makers hard. My oh my what a wonderful time to be alive.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Literally every one of the Lions could retire (and probably should) and I'd just shrug. Gonna be weird with a bunch of teams having 2 bye weeks since they can't field a team but oh well. Back to red zone channel.

I think it's fucking hilarious that it leaked mid game. Why not? Yeah he probably should have just not even reported to camp but I can't think of a funnier time for this news to leak lol

TonyGin&Juice

I think it's fucking hilarious that it leaked mid game. Why not? Yeah he probably should have just not even reported to camp but I can't think of a funnier time for this news to leak lol

I'd have to look at the line moves before and after that got announced but you've got to think someone was BIG on the Colts not winning 8.5+ games that knew Luck was retiring and pulled the old "Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel" pass along double bluejay. It could be as simple as COCAINE IRSAY being petty but I'm holding on to the belief someone was trying to fuck the odds makers and they said "no mas."

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ma wife and I were talking about this yesterday at Cracker Barrel and both agreed that while we love watching the FOOZBAWL MANZ on Monday, MACtion Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday we just can't wrap our heads around these HOT TAKE warriors out here tom bout how "[Luck] let us all down, he should be ashamed." He gonna be counting his money, doing the damn thing, and not giving a fuck about these shitheads mad at him because he didn't want to be a numbed up broken down injury case thanks to COCAINE IRSAY's stupidity.

What I really want to know is why leaked this and why? Ma wife thinks COCAINE IRSAY let it slip when some human trafficked hoez was blowing him at a Carmel Motel 6 and she sold it to Schecter. Me, I think it was some in Vegas that was looking to fuck some odds makers hard. My oh my what a wonderful time to be alive.

There are Motel 6s in Carmel?

TonyGin&Juice

feel terrible for that fanbase that went from Peyton Manning to tanking one year to land Luck.

Fucking twats.

It's almost like these guys think Jeff "I'm going deep" George is going to stage a comeback in Indy.

There are Motel 6s in Carmel?

I'm sure there's a shitty hotel somewhere in that soulless hellhole. Everyone needs to bust a nut without their demon spawn banging on the door.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
My Husband is Dying Every Day

Ron Fellows played cornerback for the Dallas Cowboys and Los Angeles Raiders from 1981–1988. He intercepted 19 passes and scored three touchdowns, including two oninterception returns. Now 61 years old and living in Sacramento, Calif., Fellows suffers from Alzheimer’s, and his cognition is gradually declining. What follows is a description of life from the perspective of Debra Fellows, Ron’s wife since 2002, as told to Dom Cosentino.

:crying2::crying2::crying2:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Has he tried not being a carrier for the Alzheimer’s gene? Giving up the body for the FOOZBAWL glory didn’t cause the Alzheimer’s.

FOOTBALL PLAYERS AT INCREASED ALZHEIMER’S RISK

Professional football players are at increased risk of dying from Alzheimer’s disease, a new study reports. The findings are consistent with earlier reports that concussions and other head injuries that damage the brain can raise the risk of Alzheimer’s and other neurologic problems.

For the study, researchers analyzed death reports among 3,439 National Football League players who completed at least five seasons from 1959 to 1988. Only 10 percent of the players had died at the time of the analysis, a lower overall death rate than those of similar age in the general population.

Though the overall death rate was low, the researchers, from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health in Cincinnati, found that the football players were four times more likely to have died from Alzheimer’s disease. They were also at increased risk of dying from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, a paralytic brain disease also called ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease. Of the 334 retired football players who died, seven had Alzheimer’s disease and seven had ALS.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2019-new-orleans-saints-1837518559

What’s new that sucks: I could go through all the cursory moves New Orleans made to a roster that remains very much championship-caliber. They signed Malcom Brown away from the Patriots. They had to let Mark Ingram walk but managed to replace him with Latavius Murray, who occupies the role of hammer well enough. They signed Jared Cook in a doomed attempt to fill the perma-hole left when they traded away Jimmy Graham. They drafted and signed various linemen to keep Brees’s Wranglers clean. But what’s REALLY new in New Orleans is the turbo-charged inferiority complex that has already metastasized into a lasting obnoxiousness, as shown here:

I’m gonna have to spend an entire season hearing about how VENGEANCE is now this team’s 12th man, before they lose to the fucking Eagles or something in the Divisional round.

Thought he wasn't gonna go all in but I was mistaken!

Thanks to the NFC title game fiasco, the rest of us are about to be subjected to instant replay reviews of pass interference that will absolutely not prevent what happened in January from happening again, and that will inevitably go against these same Saints in highly inopportune moments. All because you pathetic LOSERS couldn’t get over one blown call. Even the Saints’ lawyers are ready to move on from all this, but you cannot dissuade a Louisianan from pursuing the pettiest, stupidest possible form of retribution for any perceived slight. Here’s black magic for you: a terrible bit of officiating, the kind that can occur at any time to any team, is mixed into a bubbling cauldron with a hearty spoonful of misplaced pride and 10 years’ worth of Spygate grievances, all to summon a lifelong grudge that means absolutely NOTHING to anyone else.

And so I am happy that horrifying alternate reality never came into form. Today, I am HAPPY for poor refereeing. I’m gonna throw a big festival to honor Bill Vinovich and hire Trombone Shorty to provide the music. I’ll serve PB&J sandwiches and call them po’boys just to piss you off. Fuck you layabouts gonna do about it? Build a mean float? Tough titty. You guys act like you’re the only team that’s ever been denied justice by this sport. GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO MAH MAWMAW SAID THE ESTABLISHMENT CAN’T HANDLE WHO DAT NATION. You’re nothing special and you never have been. Your performance at the end of playoff games this decade proves it.

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This profile of Dan Synder's incompetence is something else. https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ders-redskins-tenure-with-mix-worry-optimism/

This is how it starts:

As a boy attending Washington Redskins games with his family at RFK Stadium, a short distance from his home in Maryland’s Montgomery County, Dan Snyder would gaze across the field and peer into the owner’s box. Other kids daydreamed about playing on an NFL field. Snyder envisioned himself lording over one.

“I’d just watch,” Snyder once said, “and imagine what was happening in there.”

Wtf? Who imagines themselves owning an NFL team? What a dweeb. I mean, look at him:

RRDVIPD6QII6TJNTGTZ634JVDY.jpg

I smoke a cigar and wear a suit like a big boy!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This profile of Dan Synder's incompetence is something else. https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ders-redskins-tenure-with-mix-worry-optimism/

This is how it starts:

Wtf? Who imagines themselves owning an NFL team? What a dweeb. I mean, look at him:

RRDVIPD6QII6TJNTGTZ634JVDY.jpg

I smoke a cigar and wear a suit like a big boy!

“You hit rough patches in your franchise’s tenure where things don’t go your way,” Dallas Cowboys chief operating officer Stephen Jones said. “But it just takes the right quarterback and coach and leadership. You look up, and you’ve got a great situation on your hands. … I’ve got nothing but respect for Dan and what he can get done there in Washington. He’s a visionary.”

source.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
To be fair, that guy has a vested interest in keeping the Skins shitty. Cowboys look functional compared to them, so of course he wants to keep Snyder around.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's probably a dig at Snyder AND his idiot dad.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Actually, thinking about it more, it's a hilarious self-own, too. Do the Cowboys have any of those things?

The Eagles should win this division for years. Not because they are smart but because they are less dumb than the Redskins, Giants, and Cowboys.