• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
One good thing to come from this is that the jags will prolly sign bortles to a long term deal now. 15-20 million per is the going rate.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Whiskey finally wore off

That was a tough one last night

I know there aren't consolation prizes but I thought it was a great season nonetheless. After the 2-2 start, to reel off 8 in a row, win the division, win wild card and had a chance to win the division...I would label that a good year

Rooting for jags now. Fuck Brady

jdlikewhoa

@Travis7401

I appreciate the conceding, however it is not necessary as the bet was he had to EITHER win two playoffs games OR have two winning seasons. See below:

So the bet was officially finalized yesterday. You can see this in the acid sharks thread.

HOWEVA - I am willing to concede a few options in the nature of good will and so we can have further money mouths. Here’s a couple options:

1) the three year avatar, as per the bet. I will make it work friendly, but am undecided between a Bortles one or a Trump-themed avatar. Would enjoy having “says the guy with a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN avatar” in my back pocket for future discussions.

2) a donation to nutopia to cover operating expenses for one year (I think it’s $300? @Irishman)

3) this one is slightly selfish, but possibly the cheapest/least embarrassing- I’d also accept one Bortles jersey for my oldest son

Why not MS Paint a MAGA hat onto Bortles... many birds, one stone

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
That chant is kind of lame tho. Didn't they steal it from the Iceland soccer team?
The clap thing yeah. I guess not stole it because apparently they got together with the Iceland soccer team about it before using it. The skol part is the Vikings.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
my supervisor tried to troll me this morning about the loss

i was like

202uup.jpg

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
The clap thing yeah. I guess not stole it because apparently they got together with the Iceland soccer team about it before using it. The skol part is the Vikings.
Yeah I think they had the Icelandic soccer captain and the Mountain from GOT come lead it at the first game they did it so while I still think it's kind of a lame copy at least they did as much as they could to give credit.

Hard to say this isn't cool as fuck though:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
more like "I'm hoping that he's cool and has a good sense of humor and doesn't knock the cameraman out and sexually assault me"

1 for 3

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nice! Wanted to make sure it got there before the game, glad it showed up early so he can wear it all week, lol.

One of my relatively early footbaw memories is getting a DUKE OF DENVER (Elway) shirt prior to the 1986-1987, when I was 4 years old. That was the year Denver won in the AFC Championship game against Cleveland in the DRIVE game. I was so fucking excited about beating THE DOG POUND and I loved John Elway so much. I wore my DUKE OF DENVER shirt all week, then Denver got killed by stupid Phil Simms. I tried to like John Elway for a few more seasons before the 49ers Blowout Super Bowl finally broke my soul and I threw a tantrum that got me grounded for a month, all because of Elway.

I loved the cartoon so much for some reason, because he looked like a cowboy. Fuckin Horse Face.
e65a0fb7b1241bf6b39b957cbfdb6679--nfl-broncos-denver-broncos.jpg

Hike

güero
I must have forgot that Nathaniel Hackett played and started his coaching career at UC Davis. I probably saw him play too. Kids and beer must have made my memories foggy. UCD coaching tree the real reason Bortles so good now. :thumbsup:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
All the hosts from the local programming will be LIVE from Mobile all next week for the Senior Bowl too lol. Would it kill you to talk about the Nuggets or the Avalanche for one second? They would rather sniff jocks in fuckin Bama than talk about a team who is still playing actual games.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I have literally never watched Josh Allen play, so GRAIN ASSAULT... but with barely a 2:1 TD-INT ratio and sub 60% completion against MWC defenses, which are amazingly bad at pass defense... and yet he threw for 1,800 yards in 11 games? I watched CSU's shit QB throw for 4,000 yards :laughing: There is LITERALLY NO DEFENSE PLAYED IN THE MWC. The game I went to, CSU had a receiver with over 250 yards and 3 TDs! The defenders were just tripping over themselves.

I plugged JOSH ALLEN into my ol' standby FUTURE QB SUCCESS PREDICTION COMPUTER PROGRAM and it shot out a shower of sparks and said "Kill me, Pete." HE'S 94th in the nation in yards per attempt!

Looks like Jake Locker was the last QB who made the PROGRAM want to visit Pete, and Locker was actually better in almost every way, lol.

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I have literally never watched Josh Allen play, so GRAIN ASSAULT... but with barely a 2:1 TD-INT ratio and sub 60% completion against MWC defenses, which are amazingly bad at pass defense... and yet he threw for 1,800 yards in 11 games? I watched CSU's shit QB throw for 4,000 yards :laughing: There is LITERALLY NO DEFENSE PLAYED IN THE MWC. The game I went to, CSU had a receiver with over 250 yards and 3 TDs! The defenders were just tripping over themselves.

I plugged JOSH ALLEN into my ol' standby FUTURE QB SUCCESS PREDICTION COMPUTER PROGRAM and it shot out a shower of sparks and said "Kill me, Pete"

Horseface hisself had similar stats to Josh Allen, though. He had one winning season in college and less than a 2:1 TD-INT ratio. You think horseface cares about stats when he's looking right at the next John Elway!