• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I was chatting with a Vikings superfan and he was convinced that New Orleans safety was going to never play again. He didn't like when I said its all a fun footnote if Minnesota loses.

They have Favre PTSD. This isn't Detroit!

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I was chatting with a Vikings superfan and he was convinced that New Orleans safety was going to never play again. He didn't like when I said its all a fun footnote if Minnesota loses.

They have Favre PTSD. This isn't Detroit!

that safety had a good ass rookie season

its a shame that they are trying to marginalize his season to just one play.

Does it suck? yea, and im sure he feels terrible about it

but people need to just stfu and enjoy the game

yea, dudes gonna walk away from football and millions of dollars (potentially) after his rookie year after missing one tackle...FOH

CJ_24

God forbid they enjoy it. People in Minnesota should be miserable all the time and choose to stay there despite being miserable, right?

"Enjoy it" by celebrating winning A single playoff game as if they've just been blessed by the Almighty? C'mon

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
that safety had a good ass rookie season

its a shame that they are trying to marginalize his season to just one play.

Does it suck? yea, and im sure he feels terrible about it

but people need to just stfu and enjoy the game

yea, dudes gonna walk away from football and millions of dollars (potentially) after his rookie year after missing one tackle...FOH

I'm pretty sure he was the guy who got the pick on Keenum to really shift the game as well. You could argue that the Saints wouldn't have come back at all without him.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Y'all some lame people for hating on others enjoying their life and their favorite team's success. I know the tired schtick on here is to be miserable about ur favorite team no matter what, but that is a shitty way to be.

-YTC

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Bortles has as many playoff wins in the past 19 days as Brees had in the past six years
The last time Brees had a defense, he won the Superbowl

Vilma was gr8 at getting everyone lined up, just like Poz

Do I need to bump my Poz posts? This is reel e the Poz HOF thread

Reel

Community Liaison
got dammit ya'll are monging this bitch up

drew and the gang are at home...they had a great season all things considered.

i am rooting for the jags...idgaf how they got to play the patriots...the nfl to me is more interesting when NE, Pitt, BAL arent representing the AFC in the SB

Brick

@Reel I have three black friends on Instagram and they all share stories where they are just driving their car and recording the music playing with the camera focused on the Bluetoof display. Why?

Reel

Community Liaison
@Reel I have three black friends on Instagram and they all share stories where they are just driving their car and recording the music playing with the camera focused on the Bluetoof display. Why?

so you can know what they are listening to instead of flooding their comments with "what song is that brah"

Brick

I have a question about restaurants. Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro is the worst restaurant in the city IMO and it is full of black folks 24/7 and insanely busy. It's also extremely overpriced. Why? I've been dragged there three times and not only is the service extremely terrible, but twice I've had raw dough served to me (one on a burger/one another sandwich). Look at the Yelp reviews. There's no rhyme or reason it should be popular and I'm sure it's a white-owned establishment. HOWEVA there is this place by me called The Munch Factory and it is great, also filled with 95% black folks.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I feel like I took my homecoming date to Cheesecake Bistro, and we snorted my brother's Ritalin mixed with actual coke in the girls bathroom there. The ambiance was delightful afterwards with the colorful displays and 90s grunge rock.

Tldr they have trippy shit and black people are high on drugs, same reason black folks like anime

PSUEagle

Horseface hisself had similar stats to Josh Allen, though. He had one winning season in college and less than a 2:1 TD-INT ratio. You think horseface cares about stats when he's looking right at the next John Elway!

Moot point - factory of sadness is drafting him so it doesn't matter.

Lightningwar

Administrator
This video is the best

My favorite is 12 year old snowflake peter and his snowflake parents. "Watch drew brees...see how hes handling it, learn from him"......."I DONT WANNA GO TO BED YET, *crysobcrysobweirdnoises*"

Funny because in the bar we watched the game we had similar expressions of disbelief and said "Holy shit did that just happen"? I was waiting for him to be called out of bounds or a flag.