• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
kZhCIh.png

1CB4Ka.png

7HzrdO.png

LUws0F.png

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Oakland @ Houston
A vote of no confidence in Oakland rather than anything special about Houston

Detroit @ Seattle
Seattle hasn't looked good at all since Earl Thomas went down

Miami @ Pittsburgh
Piggsburgh has been on a roll. Going to be tough for those pretty boys from Miami to come to STEEL CITY and PLAY SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL HYYAAA

NY Giants @ Green Bay
The best game of the weekend. I think whoever wins this one is going to the superbowl. Green Bay has been on a roll due to their offense, the G-men due to their defense. Giants offense has been doo-doo butter, Packers defense would be better off putting out tackling dummies at their CB's slot. Giants will have to score in the 20's to win I think. Gimme GB, although history is on Giant's side

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Houston @ New England

New England continues to show that it pays to be a cheater. Tom Brady forgot that a wildcard round exists, he was too busy counting his trophies.

Pittsburgh @ Kansas City

Kansas City prevails over Pittsburgh because Roethlisberger is a rapist and Alex Smith loves his mom

Detroit @ Atlanta
Detroit just doesn't have enough of it, whatever it is. Atlanta's offense doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon

Green Bay @ Dallas
No one wants to go back to the 90's when Dallas was good. If the Packers don't get it done, the refs will.

------------------------------------------------------------
Kansas City @ New England
I hate New England and I think it's time for them to go away. Also, they have played a weak scheduled. The presumably battle tested Chiefs will go into Foxboro and get it done. In the perfect timeline, this would be the Raiders, in the snow, making amends for the tuck rule.

193wxp0ekwqcsgif.gif

Green Bay @ Atlanta
I'll be honest at this point, I'm a GB fan and the homer in me is compelled to pick them for the shampship. Bring the Lombardi home. In reality, the pack will have to win a shootout, the Packers aren't slowing down this offense with their defense.

"Don't mind me just going to throw some touchdowns"
usp_nfl__green_bay_packers_at_detroit_lions_78040558.jpg

Green Bay - Kansas City

The noblest of all superbowls.

FUCK THE WARRIORS

evil1

This isn't the same Detroit Lions we have seen for the last decade. Under Jim Caldwell they have become an underachieving team that quietly fails in the big moments instead of flaming out spectacularly like they use to. Progress.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I have a hard time seeing the Lions winning in Seattle. I'm rooting for my boy Jim Bob, but I would be shocked.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Oakland @ Houston
A vote of no confidence in Oakland rather than anything special about Houston

Detroit @ Seattle
Seattle hasn't looked good at all since Earl Thomas went down

Miami @ Pittsburgh
Piggsburgh has been on a roll. Going to be tough for those pretty boys from Miami to come to STEEL CITY and PLAY SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL HYYAAA

NY Giants @ Green Bay
The best game of the weekend. I think whoever wins this one is going to the superbowl. Green Bay has been on a roll due to their offense, the G-men due to their defense. Giants offense has been doo-doo butter, Packers defense would be better off putting out tackling dummies at their CB's slot. Giants will have to score in the 20's to win I think. Gimme GB, although history is on Giant's side

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Houston @ New England

New England continues to show that it pays to be a cheater. Tom Brady forgot that a wildcard round exists, he was too busy counting his trophies.

Pittsburgh @ Kansas City

Kansas City prevails over Pittsburgh because Roethlisberger is a rapist and Alex Smith loves his mom

Detroit @ Atlanta
Detroit just doesn't have enough of it, whatever it is. Atlanta's offense doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon

Green Bay @ Dallas
No one wants to go back to the 90's when Dallas was good. If the Packers don't get it done, the refs will.

------------------------------------------------------------
Kansas City @ New England
I hate New England and I think it's time for them to go away. Also, they have played a weak scheduled. The presumably battle tested Chiefs will go into Foxboro and get it done. In the perfect timeline, this would be the Raiders, in the snow, making amends for the tuck rule.

193wxp0ekwqcsgif.gif

Green Bay @ Atlanta
I'll be honest at this point, I'm a GB fan and the homer in me is compelled to pick them for the shampship. Bring the Lombardi home. In reality, the pack will have to win a shootout, the Packers aren't slowing down this offense with their defense.

"Don't mind me just going to throw some touchdowns"
usp_nfl__green_bay_packers_at_detroit_lions_78040558.jpg

Green Bay - Kansas City

The noblest of all superbowls.

FUCK THE WARRIORS

Detroit would play Dallas if they win.

My predictions:

Oakland over Houston
Pittsburgh over Miami
Seattle over Detroit
Green Bay over NY Giants (although this was a tough one for me)

New England over Oakland
Pittsburgh over Kansas City
Green Bay over Dallas
Atlanta over Seattle

New England over Pittsburgh
Green Bay over Atlanta

New England over Green Bay

kingssc

Just so my buddy shats knows, the only way Detroit could play Atlanta is in the conference championship.

CJ_24

Oakland @ Houston
The losers here are anyone who watches this game.

Miami @ Pittsburgh
Miami may actually be better right meow with Moore than Tannehill, but still, no.

Detroit @ Seattle
If Detroit was not Detroit I would have picked Detroit. But, they are Detroit, and that means they will do Detroit things

New York Giants @ Green Bay
When a team is ur daddy, they are ur daddy. Plus, the Packers secondary is a m.a.s.h., and they lost Quinton Rollins last weekend. They will have to stop the Giants wr corps. Good luck with that :thumbsup:.

--

Pittsburgh @ Kansas City
From my understanding, KC needs defensive td's to score enough points to win games. I do not envision that scenario materializing.

Houston @ New England
lol

Seattle @ Atlanta
Seattle should lose this game. But, can I pick Atlanta? Rly?

New York Giants @ Dallas
rookie qb in his first playoff game. Tough division opponent who knows how big D operates. This has "Dallas comes in as 6 point favorite and gets beat by 14 while sportscasters huff and puff wondering what happened" written all over it.

--

Pittsburgh @ New England
Originally picked Pitt for the shock value. But, the more consideration I give it, the more I reach the conclusion that no one is beating the Pats.

New York Giants @ Seattle
I do not think either of these teams is good enough to be in this game. But, it seems plausible that they will not lose to the teams they face on the road here. I have zero confidence in this pick.

--

New England v. Seattle

I think New England is gon' steam roll the playoffs this year. Brady mad at Goodell, and they just picked up Malcolm Floyd as another weapon. Also, it is entirely conceivable that New England will not play a single team with a pulse to win the shampship. I think Green Bay beats New England, I think Dallas has a chance to beat New England, and I think even Atlanta may give them a go. But, I think all three of those teams meet their kryptonite before the 'ship. And, no one in the AFC has a pulse.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
As usual, the big winners are the future CTE researchers who are today just elementary students

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Raiders gon pussyfoot around and get their ass beat. Cook is the QB, let him throw. If you lose, you lose, but I'd rather go down fighting than go down running and punting.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hope you'll bet the under. This is gonna make those dire college bowl games look like a shootout

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll go out on a limb and say the Lions get straight shut out this game.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My best friend's roommate is from Michigan, he isn't in town but it would've been cool to see the Detroit fan experience live

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just follow @zodiacmotherfucker, he's quintessential

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jim Bob Cooter is fucking retarded if he keeps calling these 1st down runs.

e: oh there's another

Gatorfan4life

UCF Alumni
Miami @ Pittsburgh
Miami may actually be better right meow with Moore than Tannehill, but still, no.

As much as I appreciate how good moore has been for a backup, that statement really isnt true. Tannehill was playing really well during our streak and made some really big time throws. Moore has done similar things, but its very clear he doesn't have the arm strength or mobility that Tannehill has. Moore has alot of confidence though and is not afraid to throw the deep ball if he thinks his receiver has a step. unfortunately his lack of arm strength has led to a couple of the picks he has thrown.

Expecting the Dolphins to lose tomorrow. Our injuries have piled up to the breaking point. Its actually pretty ridiculous on the defensive side of the ball how many starters have gotten hurt this year. Our only hope is a strong running game as we had the 1st meeting and to force some turnovers. Both things we have done a pretty good job of this year. I also have strong faith in our coaching staff that has seemingly been able to work miracles all year. hope we get another one.