• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
d5a.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Does anyone actually think the Cowboys will win next week? I'd bet Romo is in the game before the 4th quarter.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I think Dallas can win. A dominant OL and a werewolf at tailback can take a lot of the pressure off the passing game if it comes to that.

Elliot ran for like 170 last time they played. What's changed in that regard?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I think Dallas can win. A dominant OL and a werewolf at tailback can take a lot of the pressure off the passing game if it comes to that.

Elliot ran for like 170 last time they played. What's changed in that regard?

Well that game was before Rodgers entered the "RunTheTable" god-mode cheat code so anything can happen. Definitley don't think Rodgers will turn it over 3(?) times again. The game is in a dome and the Dallas D isn't spectacular so I'd be surprised if they score less than 21.

I think it's the end of the line for the Packers though. Don't see them beating Dallas. Packers secondary remains weapons-grade garbage and Zeke will probably hit 100+ again. Best-case for Packers is a shoot-out, worst-case is a long-slow grind. Prescott isn't beating Rodgers in a shoot-out.

For Dallas, should be interesting to see how good they are. To win the superbowl, they are going to have to beat a white-hot Rodgers, (most likely) MVP Matt Ryan then the GOAT Tom Brady. That would be a very impressive run.

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Disclaimer I am a Cowboys fan.

Cowboys pass rush has improved lately with the emergence of David Irving. They also get back Morris Claiborne to a secondary that has played well most of the year. It's not a dominant defense, but it plays hard and I have a lot of respect for Rod Marinelli.

I don't think the "moment" will be to big for Dakand I'm confident they will move the ball, but can't settle for 3-4 Dan Bailey FGs (Cowboys tend to bog down inside the red zone). Very worried about the Packers as Rodgers seems to be unstoppable at the moment.

I think the Cowboys win a close game.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Disclaimer I am a Cowboys fan.

Cowboys pass rush has improved lately with the emergence of David Irving. They also get back Morris Claiborne to a secondary that has played well most of the year. It's not a dominant defense, but it plays hard and I have a lot of respect for Rod Marinelli.

I don't think the "moment" will be to big for Dakand I'm confident they will move the ball, but can't settle for 3-4 Dan Bailey FGs (Cowboys tend to bog down inside the red zone). Very worried about the Packers as Rodgers seems to be unstoppable at the moment.

I think the Cowboys win a close game.

Yea I agree with that. I think Rodgers will get his but Cowboys will be too much on offense. The Giants were moving the ball well they just couldn't finish.

OTOH, the Cowboys haven't made it to the superbowl since 1995 so they don't have "the look"

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well the Titans already hired Mularkey, so who the hell is left for Jacksonville? Coughlin maybe.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Jaguars are just hoping that Marrone gets them to be a .500 team. Which, coincidentally, is about his career winning percentage. The guy couldn't even crack a career .500 record in the Big East.

Broncos looking at a defensive coordinator who led the 30th best defense this past year and Kyle freaking Shanahan. That's really the best they could do? NFL coaching is like the Kentucky of coaching circles. Inbred and incompetent.

R2D2

Jaguars are just hoping that Marrone gets them to be a .500 team. Which, coincidentally, is about his career winning percentage. The guy couldn't even crack a career .500 record in the Big East.

Broncos looking at a defensive coordinator who led the 30th best defense this past year and Kyle freaking Shanahan. That's really the best they could do? NFL coaching is like the Kentucky of coaching circles. Inbred and incompetent.

I mean, the market is pretty shit. Mike Smith could be a good fit in Denver.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
you know HORSE FACE wants to corch @Travis7401. that or hire beep boop.

I think he'd rather have a bitch maid corch he can boss around since he definitely is a lot more active than most GMs or whatever the fuck he calls hisself these days. Kubiak/Wade combo was basically perfect, as they both essentially functioned as coordinators, a role at which they were both great. Hell, Elway even does a lot of the press conference shit you'd normally expect from the head corch. As such, I expect them to either hire another bitch maid OC type with organization connections and hopefully let Wade stay in charge of the defense. Telling a new head corch he can't adjust the staff is a bold move, but with Wade's (and the other assistants) success in the last few years, I think Elway tries to keep as much intact as he can. To me, that says Kyle Shanahan, to me. He'll basically be treated as an OC with slightly more input? Would he accept that role in an org that canned daddy? That's the tricky part.

Promoting Wade Phillips and hiring a BTT OC would actually work great, IMO, but I don't think Elway would do that just because of the public perception.

I'm sure that 2016 just a down year that was negotiated in his contract with Satan in order to keep everyone from catching on. They'll probably get Tony Romo in Free Agency and win half a dozen super bowls and Tony's back will never be a problem again. HAIL SATAN!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Didn't the Cowboys try to do that with Wade Phillips and Garrett already? Or am I making things up?

I think what you'd hope for is Wade staying as the defensive coordinator and then going out and getting Mike McCoy as offensive coordinator. Who cares who the head corch is. Make it some 13 year old who plays Madden constantly so he'll get timeout and 4th down decisions right.

R2D2

Didn't the Cowboys try to do that with Wade Phillips and Garrett already? Or am I making things up?

I think what you'd hope for is Wade staying as the defensive coordinator and then going out and getting Mike McCoy as offensive coordinator. Who cares who the head corch is. Make it some 13 year old who plays Madden constantly so he'll get timeout and 4th down decisions right.

Or get the guy who never punts.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

The cowboys didn't have Horse Face.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It's amazing how many of the NFL fan fights I've seen end that exact way... the belligerent dude always charges in with his hands by his sides, just leading with his weak chin and gets killed, lol. I wonder if there is some drunk NFL martial arts dojo that teaches this fighting style? It always looks like they are literally trying to get destroyed? Do you think they are considering making a drunk tackle attempt or something? I just can't understand why anyone would run into a fight chin first, lol.

R2D2

Bills are going to hire Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott as their next head coach.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Vance Joesph who led the 29th best defense in the NFL just is about to get by the far the best HC job open

NASHNUL

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi

I've posted this about every year but if you take a kid to an NFL game and aren't sitting in a suite/club seats, you should be arrested for child endangerment. The games are total war zones. There are fights everywhere, drunk dudes falling over people, constant fights, etc.

I think they should just go the Europe route and have an away section at this point.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I've posted this about every year but if you take a kid to an NFL game and aren't sitting in a suite/club seats, you should be arrested for child endangerment. The games are total war zones. There are fights everywhere, drunk dudes falling over people, constant fights, etc.

I think they should just go the Europe route and have an away section at this point.
I'm still amazed by this. Have gone to at least 50 bengals games and have had 0 problems.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Something I use to do with ma'dad. Now I take the kids. Maybe :ohio: is more civilized.

Been some lean years for sure. In the 90s you would just go to see other teams players in person.