• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
The best part is people not understanding that him saying Happy Thanksgiving is in reference to the Redskins beating the Panthers on Thanksgiving weekend and virtually getting Rivera fired so that he could become Redskins head coach. Rivera even gives a chuckle when he said it, so its obvious it wasn't the first time it had been mentioned.

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

i hate the fucker as much as anyone. Everyone else gets to sick back and laugh, i actually have to deal with the shitbag owner fucking over my favorite team. But he literally said happy thanksgiving and happy new year.......so he knew what he was doing. Hes a power hungry zealot....not an idiot

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think the best part is him thinking he's making a funny but delivering it so poorly and awkwardly that everyone thinks he's an idiot!

The classic trap our old friend would fall into. If everyone assumes you're just dense/clueless when ur actually joking, what's the difference? You can't expect people to correctly guess when you're being facetious given a pattern of absurd statements that you were completely serious about.

Wolfman21

Holy shit these refs are fucking horrible. They just blew the whistle on a fumble recovery without the player being touched down. So he stood up and texans players tackle him and causes a fracas

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
BOB is such a bad corch lol. They could've had a scenario where the only way the other team could win is Josh Allen driving down the field for a TD in 70 seconds with no timeouts. Instead, he ran the most obvious QB sneak. If you're gonna go for it, try to not call something retarded. Even when NASHNUL corches go for it, they're still dumb!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
BOB is such a bad corch lol. They could've had a scenario where the only way the other team could win is Josh Allen driving down the field for a TD in 70 seconds with no timeouts. Instead, he ran the most obvious QB sneak. If you're gonna go for it, try to not call something retarded. Even when NASHNUL corches go for it, they're still dumb!

Also keeps running the ball for 1 YPC when he has Watson and Hopkins