• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
NBC labeling this the NFC WEST CHAMPIONSHIP as if that's a real game is so dumb

ZackMills

Have mercy
Allen's winning percentage was 0.391. Cerrato's was 0.444

cerrato_vinny.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Since Dan fired Bruce first apparently he is the one doing all the exit interviews and end of season tasks, lmao

I imagine the chance of him having the slightest clue how to do any of this stuff is pretty much zero

Wolfman21

Since Dan fired Bruce first apparently he is the one doing all the exit interviews and end of season tasks, lmao

I imagine the chance of him having the slightest clue how to do any of this stuff is pretty much zero

My dad is one of those redskins fans where every coaching move and season is met with great expectation. Everytime i tell him that until daniel snyder sells the team, hes going to be disappointed...he just shakes his head. The day I bury him and hes still only seen the Redskins in 5 superb owls...maybe he will believe me. But hell...thats 5 more than ive seen, so...fuck it

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My dad is one of those redskins fans where every coaching move and season is met with great expectation. Everytime i tell him that until daniel snyder sells the team, hes going to be disappointed...he just shakes his head. The day I bury him and hes still only seen the Redskins in 5 superb owls...maybe he will believe me. But hell...thats 5 more than ive seen, so...fuck it

You can say the same thing about the Cowboys and just replace Dan Snyder with Jerry Jones.

Wolfman21

You can say the same thing about the Cowboys and just replace Dan Snyder with Jerry Jones.

Yeah. Snyder is post-Jimmie Johnson jerry jones. Theyre the same guy. They both want to have their hands in everything and neither realizes that its the biggest reason they disappoint year after year

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

No need to know how to do anything when you're in NASHNUL

Time for dat RETREAD hire with RIVERBOAT RON

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Yeah. Snyder is post-Jimmie Johnson jerry jones. Theyre the same guy. They both want to have their hands in everything and neither realizes that its the biggest reason they disappoint year after year

I've said it many times. The Eagles aren't a well-run organization. They are well-run compared to the other dumpster fires in the division which is why they are contending for the division even in years like this one where they can't find a receiver who can catch a cold.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Jay Schroeder forever

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Bears let go of Helfrich, Hiestand, Gilbride, and one other coach I had never heard of.

Nagy still the play caller which means he'll pull a Chip Kelly/Lovie Smith and make himself also a coordinator.

Can't wait for the Bears to tumble back into mediocrity for years.

Wolfman21

The best part is people not understanding that him saying Happy Thanksgiving is in reference to the Redskins beating the Panthers on Thanksgiving weekend and virtually getting Rivera fired so that he could become Redskins head coach. Rivera even gives a chuckle when he said it, so its obvious it wasn't the first time it had been mentioned.