• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Why is there so much bad NFL? But I can't stop looking away. It's like my annual purchase of Madden.

All these AAAA QBs give me hope that baby Bryce can make it to the show someday

After BELIEVELAND scored the TD I went down to my opium den/lab/DJ booth and dig out my old Juan Atkins records. Someone please kill me.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
eli benched hahahaha

giphy.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Mono also befelled the TE/P for the Astronaut war eagles in the middle of the 1991 season. 3-0 before mono. 3-4 after mono. I’m assuming he had mono in the fourth game, a 30-14 loss to the Merritt Island Mustangs which saw two of his punts blocked. He did not play again that season.

Brick

https://www.nola.com/sports/saints/article_e562f4c0-d956-11e9-abce-cbfa6646297a.html

Buffalo Wild Wings apologizes for tweet that seemed to mock Saints fans

lmaooooooooo

"The tweet on Sunday, which read “New Orleans fans already drawing up lawsuits,” was prompted by an NFL officiating gaffe that robbed the Saints of an 80-yard fumble return for an apparent touchdown against the Rams. It referred to a suit that Saints fans brought against the NFL because of a missed call in the NFC Championship game in January that the Saints lost to the Rams with a trip to the Super Bowl at stake."

Some Saints fans vowed never to allow the company’s chicken wings to pass their lips again,

"He’s happy the company has issued an apology and hopes it will satisfy those Saints fans who were stung by the social media slight.
“Saints fans are very, very passionate,” he said."

yep, PASSIONATE is the right word

GOOD TWITTER THREAD

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
https://www.nola.com/sports/saints/article_e562f4c0-d956-11e9-abce-cbfa6646297a.html

Buffalo Wild Wings apologizes for tweet that seemed to mock Saints fans

lmaooooooooo

"The tweet on Sunday, which read “New Orleans fans already drawing up lawsuits,” was prompted by an NFL officiating gaffe that robbed the Saints of an 80-yard fumble return for an apparent touchdown against the Rams. It referred to a suit that Saints fans brought against the NFL because of a missed call in the NFC Championship game in January that the Saints lost to the Rams with a trip to the Super Bowl at stake."

Some Saints fans vowed never to allow the company’s chicken wings to pass their lips again,

"He’s happy the company has issued an apology and hopes it will satisfy those Saints fans who were stung by the social media slight.
“Saints fans are very, very passionate,” he said."

yep, PASSIONATE is the right word

GOOD TWITTER THREAD

GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO

the right word is that ableist word we're not allowed to use anymore