• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If you put all the players in a pot and redrafted the only 4 I would pick from the Titans are Evans, AJ Brown, Henry and Byard. The rest blow goats.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Goddammit, MINSHEW, you really are the man.

17685539_G.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Someone get him out? He’s gettin hisself out. This is the last year of his contract. They won’t resign him. He prolly gonna want 20-25 million lol.

evil1

Antonio Brown cut by Patriots.

Well, at least they didn't give him a multi-million dollar signing bonus ...

(edit - apparently the actual guaranteed signing bonus was about $5 million. Not bad for a game's work)

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They lost Demaryius Thomas to make room for him, but I’m pretty sure he’s not getting that guaranteed money

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The franchise and mariota are both capable of sucking and believe me they do. It ain’t an either or scenario.
Until bud adams family sells the team, this is what they will be. They happy just cashin checks.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Refs just called offsides on the kickoff and literally nobody was even close to offside

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Pushed into the qb, roughing the passer

Ok

God officiating is really at its nadir huh

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Watching all the games on redzone today. How many teams would trade their qb for mariota?? Maybe Miami and Tampa. That’s it and those are maybes. That’s how you know he sucks.