• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lamarr Houston was the last of a strange burst of NFL talent that existed in CSprings when I was playing High School footbaw. He was either a freshman or a sophomore when I was a senior, but he was a GROWN ASS MAN and started at running back and ran like a 4.7 40 at probably 250lbs and basically looked like a bowling ball when he ran. Very little juking or lateral movement in his running game, lol. In many versions of the simulation he gave me CTE, but I can't really remember!
Thought it was a joke that he was from CSprings, but looks like the meme lines up perfectly! This Sim!

bruin

watched like 10 min of Miami-Skins.

CHOSEN gonna be running for his life *obvs*

He did make some throws which took me back to the A&M comeback

Bob Griese on color. Am disappoint he wasnt in the mood for tacos.aere.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
CSU had an UDFA wide receiver named Preston Williams who is playing for the Dolphins and he's CHOSEN's favorite target! I know this not because I watched a single minute of footbaw (lol normies) but because the CSU ram fans are basically SOONER wannabes and keep everyone apprised of the outcome of every single professional football snap a former Ram sees in the NFL.

He caught 4 passes for 97 yards and apparently they were all really nice catches with tight coverage. I believe he was the next in line of gigantor CSU WRs who thrived on the jump ball against tiny MWC corners. I assume he's like 6'6 230 or some shit.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
KLIFF SLIDER

9kO6hup.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah I find I consistently know everything relevant happening with DA SHIELD simply by existing. NFL people are like vegans or crossfitters. How do you know someone is a big "football fan" (you have to refer to NFL as the only football, as if NCAA or HS football doesn't exist)? Don't worry they won't shut up about it!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm 10 minutes in (ie well into the 2nd quarter)\ and it is obvious that New Orleans just didn't show up to play at all! The Saints are down 14-0 and have just given the ball back to the eagles and they currently have negative yards from scrimmage! Gotta finish those 2018-2019 games so I'm ready to fully ignore the NFL again until the off-season, when I'll start watching the 35 minute replays again.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
NFL network used to do game replays in like an hour. I don’t know if they still do that, but it was kind of cool.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah I find I consistently know everything relevant happening with DA SHIELD simply by existing. NFL people are like vegans or crossfitters. How do you know someone is a big "football fan" (you have to refer to NFL as the only football, as if NCAA or HS football doesn't exist)? Don't worry they won't shut up about it!

Only thing worse is the people who ask me how my fantasy team is doing.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think I've told this story before but my in-laws are kinda casual Skins fans. Somehow none of them had heard their radio call so I played some of it and they almost didn't even believe me that it was real!

The biggest problem now is the white boy West Potomac High School junior wearing gas station Oakleys, fueled on his first belts of Pinnacle vodka, forcing cheers upon you. He leaps to his feet at 8:43 in the second quarter and runs up and down the aisle, screaming “Here we go Redskins, here we go!” You can recreate the same sad sound at home by turning on your vacuum cleaner and yelling into the hose. After four or five tries with no victims, he gives up and flips off the section. There’s not even a response to that. This future-Supreme Court justice might decide your life one day.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I think the coolest thing is the NFL finally decided to embrace Youtube and now they put up EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS for every game. I can watch every play that was remotely significant in 10 minutes.

A FULL GAME takes approximately 35 minutes once you cut all the BS.

yet, they still disable playing vids outside of youtube

lawd

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It can be. What’s your squad looking like? Currently Working through the Elway challenges.
My QB is GOAT Mahomes right now, but my receivers are trash though so it’s making things difficult.

@Travis7401 @bruin worlds collide
Bruh I'm just grinding these Theme King solos

So far I have completed Demario Davis, Darius Slay, Geno Atkins, Mark Ingram, Myles Garrett

Davis gives 2x Saints Chem because he's currently a Saint, Ingram only gives 1x conversely

jdlikewhoa

Bruh I'm just grinding these Theme King solos

So far I have completed Demario Davis, Darius Slay, Geno Atkins, Mark Ingram, Myles Garrett

Davis gives 2x Saints Chem because he's currently a Saint, Ingram only gives 1x conversely
Unfortunately I got none in today. I really want to work on the House Rules challenges. Wife and babby not cooperating with my dream to become the YaBoi Bugz of Twitch/MUT

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'm sperging so hard on preseason, Hard Knocks, and MUT right now. I can't get enough of this great American sport

Watching Jon "Anus Grinder" Gruden playing Gary "Next Man Up" Gaines on my teevee making me almost miss not smokin' my stress through an empty beer can. Seeing that clown LARPing an NFL coach in 2019 gives me hope I may one day get to bring the veer back to the Bears before Virginia Halas McCaskey does the world a favor and dies.

I think I've told this story before but my in-laws are kinda casual Skins fans. Somehow none of them had heard their radio call so I played some of it and they almost didn't even believe me that it was real!

My wife and I were at the Inn at Little Washington when McNubb was on the FORESKINZ and fucking Larry Michael was at the table next to us with some really old looking worn out hoe doing his "Red Zebra Communciations" special. Used to think Scott "Shake it up" Farrell was too dedicated to a voice schtick but that fucking clown takes it to a new level. Really too bad Sam Huff isn't in the booth now, always enjoyed listening to him be confused on which team was pounding the FORESKINZ like a $2 whore.

bruin

Watching Jon "Anus Grinder" Gruden playing Gary "Next Man Up" Gaines on my teevee making me almost miss not smokin' my stress through an empty beer can. Seeing that clown LARPing an NFL coach in 2019 gives me hope I may one day get to bring the veer back to the Bears before Virginia Halas McCaskey does the world a favor and dies.

Would “like” this 5 times if I could

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
MA'GARY going in on Minnesota nice lol

People from Minnesota are friendly mainly as a way of figuring out what exactly it is that they hate about you.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
It's true.

Also this made me lol:
This team brings the absolute worst in this state together at games, which is why I’m loathe to attend one despite my fandom of 35+ (Jesus Christ what am I doing with my life) years. It’s a “Strange Bedfellows” potpourri of:

-Douchebag Untuckit Hockey Dads and vapid Wine Moms from the second ring

-Southern/Eastern/Western suburbs who will arrive in 80K Suburbans festooned with decals from Eaglebrook Church and their kids’ soccer clubs

-Randy and Tammy, MAGA turds from the northern suburbs who have a pickup truck value that exceeds their home value and took money out of Braedyn and Kymlynn’s college fund to renew their season tickets but “aren’t sure” if they’re going to still support the NFL if players keep kneeling (note: Randy and Tammy are exactly like their other suburban kinfolk here, they’re just more upfront about it)

-Soulless KFAN groupie losers who travel to places like Las Vegas to watch their morning radio show and want to show you the selfie they took with “MeatSauce”

-Slednecks from the exurbs who still rock chinstrap beards and have custom Vikings jerseys with their nickname on the back, who “went to Anoka-Ramsey for a year” but it “didn’t work out.”

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's fantastic. You get a lot of that second bullet around here, but they wouldn't be fucking caught dead at a SKEEEEINS game lol.

The other day ma'wife said something like "yeah but I don't want a really expensive car payment like $500/mo like THOSE people" and I laughed. You think these desk jockeys driving around in XC90 Hybrid Inscription SUVs pay $500 a month? These dummies out here with $1200/mo car payments.