• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

all because he took a "wrong step" whatever the fuck that means. Makes me not wanna walk to the bedroom to go to sleep. Who knows when your next step might be your last with shit like that happening

Wolfman21

Just don't side step ever because if you plant wrong it's going down

That's the problem...I slide step outta bed to go to the bathroom. I'm gonna end up laying in front of the shitter with my tibia busting outta my skin one night. RIPieces

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Having seen Napoleon McCallum's injury live, I can definitely tell you that that level of knee injury is most definitely vomit-inducing.

Still, McCallum, Theismann, etc. were hit by large men falling on their joints at high rates of speed.

Bridgewater was just doing a non-contact drill? WTF?

Well, maybe he and Shaun Livingston can yuk it up sometime.

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Having seen Napoleon McCallum's injury live, I can definitely tell you that that level of knee injury is most definitely vomit-inducing.

Still, McCallum, Theismann, etc. were hit by large men falling on their joints at high rates of speed.

I remember watching that game when I was in high school, I think it was probably the most horrible injury I've ever seen in sports on TV. With, at the time Jason Kendall of the Pirates being a close second.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The craziest story to me was the goaltender who's throat was cut by a skate and the trainer held his carotid artery in place to keep him alive, then he comes back like two weeks later :laughing:

Hike

güero
The craziest story to me was the goaltender who's throat was cut by a skate and the trainer held his carotid artery in place to keep him alive, then he comes back like two weeks later :laughing:
Clint Malarchuk. That was gruesome. ESPN did a 30 for 30 short on him.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Conclusion: Bridgewater is a distant cousin of @DeadMan

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Wasn't Kaep sitting for the anthem for three games before it was noticed? The fact that he was doing it before it was noticed and not attempting to bring it to anyone's attention should be an indication of motives.

To me, I think @TrojanMan's argument is on par with a @dirt argument to me to me.

Gonna retweet this analysis on Facebook.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Vikings gone win the Superb Owl.

Stolen from Deadspin

Rams (the entire 2009 Season), Eagles (Nick Foles, a 2nd and a 4th), Vikings (a first round pick + one more).

How much has been given by so many teams for a player that just sucks so bad?

Soonerfan09

Stolen from Deadspin

Rams (the entire 2009 Season), Eagles (Nick Foles, a 2nd and a 4th), Vikings (a first round pick + one more).

How much has been given by so many teams for a player that just sucks so bad?
Injuries and not having an offensive coordinator for more than one season tends to give off that impression. I think he'll do fine this season if he can pick up the offense, which I believe he can. Definitely the most talented team he will ever play with.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Former ravens and jets linebacker for the browns to get the first two picks in the draft next year and still f it up

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Soonerfan09

Look son, if you wanna keep posting here, lay off the drugs.
Reel, do you even watch football?

Bradford's problem isn't his accuracy and he does throw a pretty ball. Bradford's problem is his decision making, particularly when under pressure (similar to Landry Jones' problem while at OU, among other things). He has next to no mobility in the pocket after all of his knee injuries and he's way too quick to check down if his first read isn't open (he also has a problem of locking on to his first read).

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Reel, do you even watch football?

Bradford's problem isn't his accuracy and he does throw a pretty ball. Bradford's problem is his decision making, particularly when under pressure (similar to Landry Jones' problem while at OU, among other things). He has next to no mobility in the pocket after all of his knee injuries and he's way too quick to check down if his first read isn't open (he also has a problem of locking on to his first read).
I honestly can't tell if your post is in agreement or disagreement with mine lol

That's quite a list of things to be caping for him.

Basically, even you can't figure out why he keeps getting chance after chance then lol

Hate to break it to you but dude sucks, deal with it.

Soonerfan09

I honestly can't tell if your post is in agreement or disagreement with mine lol

That's quite a list of things to be caping for him.

Basically, even you can't figure out why he keeps getting chance after chance then lol

Hate to break it to you but dude sucks, deal with it.

I'm just gonna go ahead and take that as a "no" then.

Soonerfan09

I'm gonna take your initial reply to my post as you've never seen coming to America.
I got the reference, but you made the reference to Zoltan saying Bradford throws a pretty ball, which he does (generally), thus leading to my initial reply.

Look, I'm not saying the guy is a future HOFer, or even an All-Pro. I'm saying that he's quite a bit better than people give him credit for (ALL THINGS CONSIDERED), and people that run around saying "omg, he suckz so hard!!1!" probably don't have a clue what they're talking about.

With that said, I don't know that I would have given up a 1st for him, although I'm assuming Minnesota feels they have all the pieces to make a run and that pick will fall in the late 20s (if not later) anyway.

zoltan

Bradford completed 65% of his passes last year.

With AP too.... they might be cold af you never know.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Even if he plays well, he will get hurt and now you right back where you were minus your first round pick. NFL teams do stupid shit to placate the fans. You ain't winning shit with Bradford. Should have just signed someone who got cut or rolled with Shaun hill.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Even if he plays well, he will get hurt and now you right back where you were minus your first round pick. NFL teams do stupid shit to placate the fans. You ain't winning shit with Bradford. Should have just signed someone who got cut or rolled with Shaun hill.
Nah brah, he's accurate as hell but just has poor IQ and decision making.