• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

evil1

I didn't think there would be a better individual match-up in round one than Kawhi Leonard and Luka, but Murray and Mitchell moved passed them tonight.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Damn, I got misty eyed at that Murray postgame interview. Ho Lee Fuk. Love my Nuggz!

Mitchell is fucking nuts, though. These 2 are gonna be tearing it up for years to come.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@OU11 despite our venture producing a goose egg yesterday it was a $60 profit day as the real estate brokerage firm of mitchell n murray headlined my other lineup. Going to bed at 10pm on a sunday has prodcuced revenue of $725 when these two are going at it. Last night went from winning NOTHING at bedtime to $100 upon waking. Can they hold game seven next weekend?

Let's keep spending!

6:30 LEASTERN post time:

Greek 11,400
Harden 11,300
RUSS 9,700
TOOL 8,200
Jim Butler 8,100
MIDDLE 7,900
BAM 7,700
GIL-LEX 7,100
DRAGIC 6,600
SCHREWDER 6,400
GORDON 6,100
GALLNARI 6,000

Scrubs cost available upon request.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well most are going to have Greek/Harden so flip a coin on them. TOOL/BAM/Gordon are decent value. RUSS still too overvalued IMO. Do the winning teams usually have two of the top tier guys? I think we need to consult gambling expert @NML on this

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Yesterday’s top prize winners had Mitchell Murray kwhy. They struck gold with theis mr. October and zubac having fire emojis.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
It seems it’s all based on hopes n dreams

200.gif

NML

I'm not a DFS player, but those I know that do it seriously tend to have a core of about 60-70% of the slots with all the same people (usually studs/tier two guys), and then rotate the other 30-40% across multiple entries. I assume they have their "best bets" and then try to fill in the gaps with high upside people.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'm not a DFS player, but those I know that do it seriously tend to have a core of about 60-70% of the slots with all the same people (usually studs/tier two guys), and then rotate the other 30-40% across multiple entries. I assume they have their "best bets" and then try to fill in the gaps with high upside people.

Yea, I think players I see getting the top prizes always have multiple entries. For instance when I look at mid contest and see three guys winning 33k apiece it’s the same username. You can then see that they have the same players going in several slots. You can’t tell the rest of the lineup until the actual game for other players starts.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@OU11 Using all the profits from yesterday for 3 entries. Harden Greek in each. 3rd fiddles are tool butler shrewder respectively. The schrewder entry has the ability for more $ allocated so Tyler Herro is 4th fiddle in that one.

I may do a 4th that does not include geek n harden and tries to pick up more mid tier stars but that is not wise. But I’m ok with the risk. Draft kings is tempting me with a reload bonus when not needed for to these profits. A tip of the hat to thur marketing arm.

Big day from kyle korvo we would be nice.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@OU11 we need harden to go off. He's only drafted in 28% of lineups. Giovanni was a snowflake in 59% of lineups.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Do Mitchell n Murray continue, or have a game 7 tightening? 5:30 post time. @OU11

MITCHELL 9,900
MURRAY 9,700
JOKIC 9,500
TATUM 9,200
SIAKAM 8,000
GOBERT 7,900
VANVLEET 7,800
LOWRY 7,700
WALKER 7,600
BROWN 7,300
CONLEY 6,800
iBAKA 6,200
SMART 6,000

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Do Mitchell n Murray continue, or have a game 7 tightening? 5:30 post time. @OU11

MITCHELL 9,900
MURRAY 9,700
JOKIC 9,500
TATUM 9,200
SIAKAM 8,000
GOBERT 7,900
VANVLEET 7,800
LOWRY 7,700
WALKER 7,600
BROWN 7,300
CONLEY 6,800
iBAKA 6,200
SMART 6,000

How can you not pick those two? Walker is always a decent third running mate

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
This is the most promising lineup.

Mitchell
Murray
Walker -6 vs. avg
Ibaka +4 vs avg
Anunoby +8 vs. avg
Millsaps
Niang Gant
Torrey Craig

currently sitting at 21,838th place. Moneyline is 6,535th place. I think we can make it.