• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The contests aren’t up yet. He’s usually around 9-10k if I recall.

I doubt he'll be worth that much, usually he takes a few games after injury to get in the groove. If he's 7k nab him tho just in case.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@OU11

TOMORROW"S SLATE NOTABLES (6K+):

Harden 11,400
Greek 11,300
LeJaun 10,800
BROW 10,500
RUSS 9,900
VUCHICK 9,200
NURCHICK8,600
TOOL 8,100
CeeJAY 8,100
MIDDTON 7,900
GIL-LEX 7,400
SCHROE 6,400
GALNARI 6,300
EGORDON 6,100

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Hit that wednesday lineup again fam, RUSS at 9.9k is OVERVALUED and since i said that he'll have a 30 point trible double but one double is TOs

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Hit that wednesday lineup again fam, RUSS at 9.9k is OVERVALUED and since i said that he'll have a 30 point trible double but one double is TOs

ALready bought that one in. good to go. Have 600 left to spend but I can't see a good replacement. upgrade, only one actually is dropping Kuzma at 5300 and adding carmelo at 5900. Probably a fools errand.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
ALready bought that one in. good to go. Have 600 left to spend but I can't see a good replacement. upgrade, only one actually is dropping Kuzma at 5300 and adding carmelo at 5900. Probably a fools errand.

Flip a coin, heads is ME7O and tails iz KUZ

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Flip a coin, heads is ME7O and tails iz KUZ

I'll just do another lineup with that the only change. Still sittin on them profits. I've never made a draftkings withdrawal. I want my first one to be for 100K.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
How we doin @Bmack? Hundred thousandaires yet?

32 pts out of the money. Which is $10.26. But we have 25 more player min than that guy left!

Giovanni avgs 59 fppg, he had 57. Donte amd ghill were below avg. uphill battle. Will o my have Anthony/hezona kuze/hezona late. We need a move from shrewder n tucker to differentiate. Harden too but many will have him.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
We need that lakers game to be a blowout for all the turds with AD/Lebrin

That’s not a “nice to have” as they say in American bidness meetings discussing financial system upgrades. That’s a “must to have”. Otherwise we are guanateed to “have not”

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@OU11 let's spend some profits.

TOP DOGS-

DONKEY? no, GOAT 11,200
KWHY 10,100
D. MITCHELL 9,700
JOKER 9,500
TATUM 9,200
MURRAY 8,600
GEORGE 8,300
SIAKAM 8,100
LOWERY 7,800
GOBERT 7900
VANVLEET 7700
KEMBA 7,200
JALEN BROWN 7,100
MIKE CONLEY 6,600
LEMON PEPPER 6,400
SERGE 6,200

LET ME know if you are curious of the cost of any BOTTOM DOGS.

1PM LEASTERN TIME TO GET IT IN.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Donkey is my homer pick. Kwhy is the most solid choice out of all of them. I like Siakam, Gobert, Vanvleet, Kemba, and Brown. Lemon pepper is a good second tier pick.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Donkey is my homer pick. Kwhy is the most solid choice out of all of them. I like Siakam, Gobert, Vanvleet, Kemba, and Brown. Lemon pepper is a good second tier pick.

reggie jackson 3,800 or Shamet 3700 as filler? or Monte Morris 4,100

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Doncic
Kwhy
J. Brown
Lemon Pepper

I've got 4 out of the 8 you listed.

FIllers :
M. Morris (DEN)
G. Niang (UTA)