• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
88axalta-uofm-jrm-twitter.jpg

:djscripclub:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Heartbreak for Toyota at LeMans. Ran out of power on the last lap while in the lead. Passed by the second place Porsche.

Iron

Sam Hornish Jr. wins the XFINITY race after getting a call to run it about a week ago. He's been a substitute Charlotte school teacher this winter/spring, BTW after losing the Petty ride

Wolfman21

So a guy who's been a substitute teacher all year gets a call a week ago to turn his first laps of the year and wins the race. Lol...proves you could put anyone in those Gibbs Toyotas and win

Bdub

Indycar drivers put in strong showing at LeMans and Ford is back.

Formula 1 was boring as hell this week but at least Hamilton didn't win. I enjoy listening to him have a mid race meltdown whenever things don't go perfectly his way.

Iron

JWT went after Spencer Gallagher, and then bodyslammed him onto the pavement. What the fuck is happening at Gateway?

Last edited:

Borman

Looks like JWT went for a DDT on the pavement. Jake Roberts would be proud.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EDIT: page change fail

Last edited:

Iron

I'm not surprised Denny took turn 11 like that, otherwise he would have been junked. Stewart would have gave no fucks at that point

Iron

Race has had a whole lotta commercials but normally at this point last year NBC went commercial free to the end

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I didn't see what happened. Saw the first 30 laps or so, then tuned back in and Elliott and Blaney were out.

Got to see Jimmie wreck doe, that made my night.

Wolfman21

I didn't see what happened. Saw the first 30 laps or so, then tuned back in and Elliott and Blaney were out.

Got to see Jimmie wreck doe, that made my night.

Chase had a good pit stop to restart 4th. Tried bout loses it in turn one...slows chase up. Chase goes into 3 on the outside of 3 wide and Blaney loses it collecting him.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
So Jeff Gordon will replace Dale Jr. in the 88 at Indianapolis if Junior isn't ready to race. And by most accounts, he won't be.

Iron

If they think Jr. was going to run next week, they would have said "we'll evaluate early next week" or said Bowman was going to stand-in if needed. This might be a little more than just a race or two.

Wolfman21

Fuck a fucking truex, cot damn son of a bitch. If you've got no fucking clutch get off the fucking track you piece of fucking shit. Two races in a row your bullshit has taken the 24 out

Iron

Dave Moody reports Jeff Gordon is in the #88 this week. Hendrick to release official news in 25 minutes.