• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Do you see a Zanetti in the pipeline? an Ayala? a Mascherano? a somewhat competent GK? That's Argentina problem. I'm also not sold on building a team around a player with consistency issues (Dybala) and one that causes chemistry issues (Icardi). Absolutely would not shock me if Argentina isn't in Qatar in 2022.
Ascacibar looked good at Stuttgart this year and he's 21. Geronimo Rulli is decent at GK. Defense is definitely a black hole. I could also see it, although Chile's prospects are even worse and Peru's team is pretty old as well, so they might still be able to do okay in qualifiers.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Do you see a Zanetti in the pipeline? an Ayala? a Mascherano? a somewhat competent GK? That's Argentina problem. I'm also not sold on building a team around a player with consistency issues (Dybala) and one that causes chemistry issues (Icardi). Absolutely would not shock me if Argentina isn't in Qatar in 2022.

This is partially tied to the woeful finances of Argentine clubs. I read something about how the clubs are steering the most promising kids towards being forwards/attacking mids because those positions command higher transfer fees. That's all the clubs care about at this point.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
a cigarette and a quick nap before rindalGOAT @Yankee151 @bruin228 @mightybruin
Get hyped hermano

EnkScOA78Nyrk3W8bhfH0YhX9tAVbu5IDz2YhARWKHQ.png

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah, I can't wait for both Pepe and Suarez to dive in the box on a 1 on 1 play for the ball to roll calmly into Patricio's hands while the ref just gives them the kella avatar stare.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This Uruguay team seems better than the 2010 one. It'd be a hell of a journey to make it to the final but they can go on a run for sure

Brick

Does Uruguay always have these entertaining scorers? Who was the older dude that lit up the world cup 8 years ago with a bunch of awesome goals?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Does Uruguay always have these entertaining scorers? Who was the older dude that lit up the world cup 8 years ago with a bunch of awesome goals?
Diego Forlan. Uruguay are weird but they always have a good team. Their latest youth prospects are now all midfielders and defenders (some of which are in this starting lineup) so they are just really good at putting out talent of all kinds.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I hate this about Uruguay. They're going to try to protect this one nil lead for the rest of the game now.....

DanishDonut0

But have they ever?