• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
France taking it to the next level. Me trying to stay awake during the game :

YnCiUPn.gif

chibob

Problem is that Nigeria are atrocious.

Maybe. It seems that the referee is letting the Nigerians get away with nothing and the Argentinians with everything. Any Nigerian contact and it’s a free kick, Inneacho gets kicked in the face and nothing.

Fifa definitely want teams like Argentina to qualify because of the big stars like Messi.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kinda weird that Musa does their throw ins, but I guess he doesnt have the size to be a threat on corners

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If I'm the ref I'm showing Rojo red for that. Absolute bullshit that he can just get in the face of a player taking a penalty.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Isn't it supposed to be a yellow if a player makes the TV gesture to the ref? Masch should have gotten a second booking before he PK was ever taken.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mascherano is getting owned every single time Nigeria gets it near the box. What is he still doing out there?

Bdub

That was a penalty in my opinion. Arm was clear out wide of the body. Doesn't matter if it's intentional when your arm is flailing like that.

chibob

Didn’t see the Denmark goal, but your arms naturally come up when you jump, it clearly wasn’t deliberate

Higuain with another major WC miss

I agree. But it is inconsistent. The Denmark penalty was exactly the same.

Edit. Wasn’t clearly not deliberate