• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Probably the fair result for Japan. If Colombia lose today Japan will be in a good spot unless they lose to them by more than 1 (same but in reverse for Senegal and Poland)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Of course, how else would they have beat Egypt and Saudi Arabia? I applaud them for being smart about it, wouldn't want them to be caught beating Uruguay.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Russia playing a halfway competent team and getting suplexed.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Of course, how else would they have beat Egypt and Saudi Arabia? I applaud them for being smart about it, wouldn't want them to be caught beating Uruguay.

So I make a joke about how retarded you're being, and you just go in even fuller retard, in some kind of further attempt at misguided sarcasm? Fucking hell. I hope you don't have shoelaces that you have to tie every day.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This ref looks pretty annoyed at having to give out a red card in a nearly meaningless game.

Snorky's Shame

Anyone else switch to the Saudi Arabia-Egypt game once Russia went a man down?

Hector Cuper is the enemy to attacking soccer. Egypt was horrible.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Spain are more likely to come in 1st, since Portugal-Iran could end in a draw. If they were purposely losing (and not just losing losing) then the main reason would be to play in the Luznhiki again

Saudi beat Egypt, lulz

worst2first

That's what I did Snorky. I know these games didn't really mean anything but I don't care for Russia and enjoyed seeing them lose.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Which of the 2pm games should I put on?