• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Only bad things can come from that challenge. Why bother?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Knew he was missing as soon as I saw him look off the ball during the runup. WTF

DanishDonut0

I think you missed John Obi Mikel taking 3 minutes to limp off (with a hand injury) only to wave to the referee the moment he got to the sideline. I can't believe he's only 31

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah, that was fucking ridiculous. At least fake an ankle problem.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Serbia vs Croatia in the final incoming because thats what the sim has ordered at this rate

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I can definitely understand why both Croatia and Serbia are doing well, but lets not pretend they are anywhere near the #1 US enemy spot.

The one I can't figure out right now is Russia. Historic enemies, but now Trump is Putin's bitch. Does history overpower the fact that we're basically a Russian Territory? Apparently? But then I considered, maybe it isn't how much they are hated by/hate the US, maybe it is more US Soccer specific.

Case in point, Mexico defeating Germany is what convinced me that historic enemies don't hold that much sway compared to how loathed a country is by US Soccer.

By that measure, Mexico has to be the favorite.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The US Soccer Fed wants investigation into Russian doping, so that could be the boost they need to beat Uruguay on Monday, despite a good portion of US Soccer fans disliking Luis Suarez.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Brick

Catching up in this thread. Hayvis trying to make me not pull for BAD FOOD AND BAD TEETH

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ebarws6

stAy
maaaaann i am so sick of all of these “hey america root for this country because y’all suck and we are this stereotype” commercials

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can't believe we had a game with Xhaka and Casemiro on the field and 0 red cards.

Has there been a red all tournament?

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Man, it feels so good just watching a ball struck like that, can't imagine what it would feel like to hit one.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This group stage has had some absolutely fantastic goals.

Shaqiri trying to give us another. WOW

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also this ref is great. You either have to get trucked or really sell it to get a call. How it should be.

bruin

Rofl pussies just scoring another extra time goal to win it in one of the best group stages in our lifetime. I can’t do it man.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Slate frequently is garbage but this is great

upload_2018-6-22_19-36-43.png

chibob

Most corrupt nation in the world, most corrupt sports organisation in the world....but hey yall, they ain’t be doping cos Yankee said so!