• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Seems like there's a lot of good MLS players in this tournament, just none of them are American. Maybe it ain't a problem with the league, per se :thinking:

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
This idea of giving all these English language learners summer internships as TV personalities for the World Cup is not good.

Is there a single spanish-speaking fan who wouldn’t prefer to watch the game in Spanish on another station instead of hearing guys struggling in a second language on Fox? And that German reporter? Oof

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This idea of giving all these English language learners summer internships as TV personalities for the World Cup is not good.

Is there a single spanish-speaking fan who wouldn’t prefer to watch the game in Spanish on another station instead of hearing guys struggling in a second language on Fox? And that German reporter? Oof

It's not for them, it's for all the dumb American soccer fans who go to bars at 6am to watch games and wear scarves in 90 degree heat. Fox thinks this will seem more authentic.

BTW, I don't mind the PBP guy.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
It's not for them, it's for all the dumb American soccer fans who go to bars at 6am to watch games and wear scarves in 90 degree heat. Fox thinks this will seem more authentic.

BTW, I don't mind the PBP guy.

THIS IS AMERICA, WE SPEAK ENGLISH

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Korea has had a lot of chances. Oof.

Why is every Mexican keeper an insufferable douchebag?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Son trying to dribble through the entire Mexican team. FFS.

891.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Watching in Spanish. Fox can get fucked.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hernandez speaks English, but Fox is giving us a Spanish interview with a clumsy live translation voiced over top of it. They really can't get him for 45 seconds to say "I'm glad we played well" in English? Everything about their broadcast is an abortion.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Hernandez speaks English, but Fox is giving us a Spanish interview with a clumsy live translation voiced over top of it. They really can't get him for 45 seconds to say "I'm glad we played well" in English? Everything about their broadcast is an abortion.
Yeah I don't get it. It seems they almost always interview a player who has played in English speaking countries too