• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
giphy.gif

chibob

Sisto should be starting but he hasn't played well. He's been too predictable and has no drive to cross a ball in. Tactics have been questionable. Brathwaite who only played in 3 games during qualifying has been the go to off the bench. I didn't even know he was on the WC squad until he came in last game. Only used 2 subs in a game that Denmark looked flat. Sisto should've been subbed by the 65th.

edit: Probably because we are missing lord GOAT

polfoto_29168566_1.jpg

I said this in the first match. He can run he just doesn’t know where to run.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well it seems to be you, Travis, and Wooly so not sure this fits

Is this the version of the sim where the Russians were just banned from competing in the Olympics because of systematic doping, or should I be treating these soccer stats as if they are presented in a vacuum like you mongoloids?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Hasn't that dude refereed like two World Cups already? And just now he's unable to resist asking for a jersey, in the first half no less? lol

Also he'd ask for Pepe's jersey? lol ok

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
It's the AFA. Sampaoli was doomed from the start, there was no way his system would work with this team. The players were never going to buy into it and anyway, the 'force it to Messi and hope' trait is just too ingrained.
And some of these guys they're starting... Caballero is 36 and barely played for Chelsea. Mascherano is 34 and playing in China. Tagliafico has played 1/2 year in the Eredivisie.... lawd.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
And some of these guys they're starting... Caballero is 36 and barely played for Chelsea. Mascherano is 34 and playing in China. Tagliafico has played 1/2 year in the Eredivisie.... lawd.
Not to mention Biglia and several other guys I've never heard of.

DanishDonut0

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I hate JP the worst, and every color guy.

We should just outsource the entire thing to Brits. We take all the worst parts of British soccer culture, might as well take the best too.

bruin

Yeah, how did FOX not hire Darke, or Martin Tyler? Those guys aren’t NBC exclusive in the states.