• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
One point I saw which I found important is that Russia only plays 30 league games and has a long winter break, which could explain some of it. I think their numbers are similar to the US in 2014 as well, though we were much more atholetic.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DanishDonut0

Sisto should be starting but he hasn't played well. He's been too predictable and has no drive to cross a ball in. Tactics have been questionable. Brathwaite who only played in 3 games during qualifying has been the go to off the bench. I didn't even know he was on the WC squad until he came in last game. Only used 2 subs in a game that Denmark looked flat. Sisto should've been subbed by the 65th.

edit: Probably because we are missing lord GOAT

polfoto_29168566_1.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Going to be an interesting last match day, especially if so if Peru Team Chaoses their way to some points today

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just like Nach or that guy from Montenegro?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I used to root for France because Henry is my favorite player of all time, but they are flopping at an absurd rate. Mbappe can get fucked. VIVA PERU.

bruin

I used to root for France because Henry is my favorite player of all time, but they are flopping at an absurd rate. Mbappe can get fucked. VIVA PERU.

This France team is infuriating. Figures I picked them in my pool to win it all.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Peru needs to hit the damn target

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Most of the stadia look really cool; on the water and pretty neat architechture. I remember South Africa having the same thing going on

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Most of the stadia look really cool; on the water and pretty neat architechture. I remember South Africa having the same thing going on

Much better without those God-forsaken horns too. Although I think the Iranians still brought them.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
One point I saw which I found important is that Russia only plays 30 league games and has a long winter break, which could explain some of it. I think their numbers are similar to the US in 2014 as well, though we were much more atholetic.

:laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Usa was also doping last world cup by distance covered, and all it got us was a loss to Belgium!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
6km more total with an extra day of rest = doping

Their mean km is less than Australia last cycle lmao

Reactions: NML

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
6km more total with an extra day of rest = doping

You were trying to tell me the Russians weren't even covering more ground and that they would be taking steroids for some weird reason, so excuse me if I've put your opinions down as mentally retarded.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Taking EPO doesn't get you a win, but it does enable you to play for 90 minutes at a high tempo without the football, which Russia has to because of a lack of ball playing talent (look at the stats). This is the biggest doping advantage you can give a team with little talent. If you don't believe that Putin would/has done this knowing full well he can pay off/kill/cover up any investigation then you're a fucking mug.

Now can we get onto the Argy-Bargy game, as I would dearly love to see them screw this up.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think he's just trying to wind me up, as he's coming across as fucking stupid. Nothing to see in a 10% athletic advantage to the Russians, who have a deficit of ball playing talent, a state run doping program and a president who will silence in any way anyone that tries to expose it.....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Oh, and it's not like Putin wants desperately for Russia not to be embarrassed in the competition, or that he fucking bribed his way to hosting it in the first place.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Argentina flops horribly, no call, then Modric is completely hauled down, Argentinians throw a fit in the ref's face.

Hmmm I can't imagine why anyone has a dim view of soccer from that continent.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I did find it funny that NML and I are the only ones who dont believe Russia is doping, its the funny coincidences you look back on as a blood hungry mountain man and his dog bask in your dying breaths

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Argentina desperately needs an attack/work rate minded European manager that neither understands nor puts up with their fuckshit.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Put Dybala in for Messi, then maybe they will be forced to do something different than passing to someone quadruple covered

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I did find it funny that NML and I are the only ones who dont believe Russia is doping, its the funny coincidences you look back on as a blood hungry mountain man and his dog bask in your dying breaths

Funny coincidence? That the two least intelligent people on the boards voted for Trump and believe Russia isn't doping. You do understand the definition of coincidence? OF COURSE YOU DON'T - MY BAD.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

I think it is more naive to think players AREN'T doping. I mean that's just the state of international athletics now. There are likely individuals on nearly every team who are. I think that most professional athletes who have the opportunity will take substances to give themselves an edge do so, especially if those substances are hard or impossible to test for. Most countries likely play the plausible deniability card and look the other way as long as much as possible. Russia is one of a handful of countries where it wouldn't surprise me to find it extends further than that to a more @Wooly (Fuck you) style systemic approach.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I now know why you are angry, Russia are playing the opposite of proper Brexit football and we musnt have that

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think it is more naive to think players AREN'T doping. I mean that's just the state of international athletics now. There are likely individuals on nearly every team who are. I think that most professional athletes who have the opportunity will take substances to give themselves an edge do so, especially if those substances are hard or impossible to test for. Most countries likely play the plausible deniability card and look the other way as long as much as possible. Russia is one of a handful of countries where it wouldn't surprise me to find it extends further than that to a more @Wooly (Fuck you) style systemic approach.
This too, but DeadMan would come in and say whataboutism if I said this (then Travis would murder me), so alas

I think its possible Russia are doping beyond what already exists in the game, but just using distance covered as concrete is dumb because they arent even historically out of the ordinary. 6 teams had higher means in Brazil, which was 10 degrees hotter

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Chile was higher (excuse the pun) for obvious reasons. I think the data speaks for itself and I wouldn't at all be surprised if the US in 2014 had one of the higher rates of doping. That the Russians coming out top of the list by 10% doesn't do it for you kind of indicates some kind of stupidity.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
And besides the point, Yankee already indicated a massive level of stupidity earlier in the thread denying that Russia was running farther/faster. AND VOTING FOR TRUMP.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Dont think I said they werent #1 this year, but its all good i dont care to argue this anymore