• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holden is an absolute hate-listen at this point.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Umtiti -

200.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
God damn, apparently I've missed out on hating Holden until now. Someone from Belgium gets a pretty clean header at goal, but it's good defending because at least there was a France defender near him? WAT

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not really on Twitter, but is there significant hate out there for Holden? He seems horrible to me but none of the people I talk to IRL about the games (mostly coworkers) have really noticed.

chibob

I'm not really on Twitter, but is there significant hate out there for Holden? He seems horrible to me but none of the people I talk to IRL about the games (mostly coworkers) have really noticed.

No, unfortunately not.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Fellaini is just a vacuum of space. Martinez wants Hazard to try to dribble through the 6'4 French midfield + defense in the center of the field and is letting Fellaini occupy all the space Hazard enjoys on the left.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a terrible throw by Alderweireld wtf

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It makes no sense to me. Lukaku has been occupied by Varane and Umtiti all night, but instead of adding a second attacking threat to disrupt that, he sticks Fellaini on the wing idly for 45 minutes

worst2first

I dislike France very much. This is not the sim I was hoping for.

If England wins tomorrow and defeats France I will be very happy. If Croatia wins tomorrow and defeats France I won't be as happy, but I will still take some solace from a French loss. I do not like this French team.