• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
But it is basically between a Spuds failure and a Pool failure, so its an easy call to make

Of course it's an easy call to make. Liverpool has finished ahead of Spurs precisely once in the last 9 years. To put that in perspective, the last time Liverpool finished ahead of Spurs in back to back seasons, Michael Jackson was still alive, we didn't know Chris Brown was a woman beater, and "the boy wasn't in the balloon" incident hadn't occurred yet.

-YTC

chibob

Richarlison going to Everton for 50 million pounds?!?!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seems like such a bad buy.

They have a lot of Richarlison type players, and Lookman has just come back from loan.

What they are crying out for is a centre back.

worst2first

Considering everything he went through last year (he lost both of his parents within the span of about a month) and the fact that he completely turned the team around, I think he deserves to stay.

I'm more concerned about the club's financial situation. If that doesn't get sorted out, it won't matter who the manager is.

chibob

Played against Ravel Morrison tonight in a pre season game. He started at CB and then moved up to CM, CF in the second half.

Mad to think he was playing in the Prem and Seria A not so long ago. Apparently he’s been playing in some Mexico league. From the look of him he’d been smashing some of Mexicos finest marching powder.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Played against Ravel Morrison tonight in a pre season game. He started at CB and then moved up to CM, CF in the second half.

Mad to think he was playing in the Prem and Seria A not so long ago. Apparently he’s been playing in some Mexico league. From the look of him he’d been smashing some of Mexicos finest marching powder.

IIRC he was at Atlas in the LigaMX.

Anyway, sounds like McLovin is going to Monaco instead of Chelsea.

chibob

IIRC he was at Atlas in the LigaMX.

Anyway, sounds like McLovin is going to Monaco instead of Chelsea.

He's still clearly a very talented footballer just looked really unfit. He must be in between loan moves or possibly even contracts.

He'd be a perfect one for for Salford (Nevilles, Giggsy and Scholes') team but apparently he burnt all his bridges when he tried to steal Rio Ferdinand's Rolex from the locker room.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Both City and Pool look rusty. City look like any lower-league team in FM that I try to run tiki-taka with that ends up getting blown out by hoofball.

chibob

Salford? Just retire.

Good money at Salford and a good setup. More investment there than teams playing in much higher leagues. A friend of mine played there for a season (when they did that documentary) before he moved on to FC United. Even though FC are a few leagues higher or were he was getting paid almost double and the money spent on facilities, training, logistics and just the club in general were so much more.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I know they are dumb preseason games, but Emile Smith Rowe has looked awesome for Arsenal.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yep. The days of Arsenal being a consistent champions league club are probably over. I don't think Kroenke will load Arsenal up with a ton of debt, but he's not going to invest in or spend time on Arsenal at all.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Yep. The days of Arsenal being a consistent champions league club are probably over. I don't think Kroenke will load Arsenal up with a ton of debt, but he's not going to invest in or spend time on Arsenal at all.

He'll suck every possible squiggly out of them, just like he does with the rest of his teams. RIP @hayvis

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm most angry with the bunch of idiots that originally sold their shares to him. Completely fucked the club forever (for peanuts) on a basis of racism (didn't want a Russian), grudges (Fiszman's dying grudge against David Dein), and stupidity. Hope every one of them (alive) feels sick everyday at the fact they sold their shares for next to nothing comparatively : http://www.thearsenalhistory.com/?p=13265

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I hope everything works, because I need you to still be in the fan club or whatever for selfish reasons. I'm going to visit London at some point in the next decade and will need you to help procure me tickets to a game, since apparently it is fucking impossible to just buy real tickets on the internet like you can in 'Murrica.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I hope everything works, because I need you to still be in the fan club or whatever for selfish reasons. I'm going to visit London at some point in the next decade and will need you to help procure me tickets to a game, since apparently it is fucking impossible to just buy real tickets on the internet like you can in 'Murrica.

Would be great to see you over here. I think you'd like London; it's really expensive, cloudy and when it does get any sunshine it goes to 90 degrees at 10 o'clock at night. We've also go frequent acts of terror, nice high pollution levels, and a public transport system with zero aircon.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
He'll suck every possible squiggly out of them, just like he does with the rest of his teams. RIP @hayvis

Well, yeah, but if he's not putting a bunch of debt on Arsenal, or leaving them with negative cash flows, the club can still function at least. I don't think Arsenal will stay competitive, but I doubt they cease to exist, pull a Leeds, or something along those lines.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Travis would definitely murder someone (in addition to me) in the confined space of the LONDON TUBE

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Kepa to Chelsea to replace Courtois. Not a bad get

LMAO yes it is. Kepa was rumored just a few months ago to be heading to Madrid for like 30m euros. Now Chelsea is paying what, like 80m for him? And Courtois, who is better, is leaving for like half of that?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Its not ideal, but I think GK transfer fees are finally catching up to outfield players in absurdity

Kepa did sign for 7 years, which may make it more worth it

Last edited:

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Coretwa also had 1 year left and was holding out. So it's not like they were going to get max value. And who cares anyway.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Here's my off the cuff predictions:
  1. Liverpool
  2. City
  3. United
  4. Chelsea
  5. Spurs
  6. Arsenal
  7. Burnley
  8. Wolves
  9. Everton
  10. Leicester
  11. Watford
  12. Fulham
  13. Bmouth
  14. Brighton
  15. Palace
  16. Newcastle
  17. Soton
  18. West Ham
  19. Huddersfield
  20. Cardiff

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tottenham triple relegated to League 2? Makes sense after they couldn't put away that random yellow and black logo welsh team in the fa cup