• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Also all your major banks and investment firms will be doing the exact same or are probably already doing.

Why you think the interest rates are still low, brother. The lizards are trying so hard to put off the next recession until after the election to help Hillary win (a tanking economy hurts the incumbent party, ask McCain circa 2008). That's the only hope I have for Hillary winning...

but still I'm worried because.... the Trumpkins are LEGION! I think polls drastically under-estimate voters who are worried about being ridiculed. There are a lot of people who wouldn't admit to voting for Brexit or Trump in a poll, but once they are in the privacy of that voting booth they do!

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
This is the completely contradictory statement. You're not keeping up because you've got three points in three games and we've only played 10. Are you sure you're not British and you're sure you didn't vote Brexit, because you absolutely come across like this : :england:

Next you'll be talking about how the England team is so wonderful, because it comprises of so many Tottenham players.

Oh noez! A 3 game stretch with only 3 points in the PL! That never happens to title contendaz!1!!111!

You keep on taking the short term, pessimistic view (3 points in 3 matches) and I'll take the long term, optimistic view (20 points in 10 matches). And I'll make sure to keep tagging you in my happy thoughts about Spurs. Maybe my happiness will be contagious and you'll decide to not be so sad.

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Piss poor quality game. Neither Arsenal nor Spurs going to challenge this year. Arsenal first touch and possession in our own half, absolutely terrible. Tottenham look like spoilers, not challengers. Just a terrible game of football.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A 1-1 draw? Glad I didn't get up even at the daylight savings adjusted 0700 to watch.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Piss poor quality game. Neither Arsenal nor Spurs going to challenge this year. Arsenal first touch and possession in our own half, absolutely terrible. Tottenham look like spoilers, not challengers. Just a terrible game of football.

Tottenham goes on the road to a team one point back of top going into the weekend. Plays without their best CB, two starters in the attacking band, and their (arguably) best player is half fit. Due to the missing players have to throw out an entirely new strategy. Only goal conceded was an unfortunate own goal, that was also clearly offsides and should have been disallowed. Still found a way to get a point.

Tottenham have had unsatisfying draws this season. This was not one of them.

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Tottenham goes on the road to a team one point back of top going into the weekend. Plays without their best CB, two starters in the attacking band, and their (arguably) best player is half fit. Due to the missing players have to throw out an entirely new strategy. Only goal conceded was an unfortunate own goal, that was also clearly offsides and should have been disallowed. Still found a way to get a point.

Tottenham have had unsatisfying draws this season. This was not one of them.

-YTC

Just no. Dream on. Tottenham and Arsenal not going to be challenging. Arsenal were nervous, and Tottenham need to be far better, even with injuries.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City for the win. Tottenham battle it out with Arsenal for 4th and lose (obviously). My bet is on Chelsea.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Just no. Dream on. Tottenham and Arsenal not going to be challenging. Arsenal were nervous, and Tottenham need to be far better, even with injuries.

Dream on for what? Merely pointing out that I did not leave that match disappointed at all and that it was far from a piss poor performance from Spurs.

-YTC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Dream on for what? Merely pointing out that I did not leave that match disappointed at all and that it was far from a piss poor performance from Spurs.

-YTC

It was a piss poor performance from both. A really sub par Arsenal side that Tottenham managed a draw with. I just can't see why you're not unhappy with Spurs at the moment. They had a good start but have become very mediocre indeed.

chibob

I'd say either Chelsea or Liverpool, since they don't have European competitions to worry about.

Liverpool will lose Mane and possibly Matip to African Cup of Nations.

And Firmino and Courtinho have a weird international schedule for Brazil so theyll miss games too.

I dont think it'll be their year.

Also or here is a prediction; Klopp brings Gerrard back from the US, and they win the league. Gerrard lifts the trophy after being involved in the closing minutes of a handful of matches, hell freezes over, @hayvis become Party Leader of UKIP and Donald Trump goes on to be the first President in history to get three terms.

chibob

I will cease all allegiance to the Premier League and become a MLS fan if Stevie G ever lifts the PL title

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
It was a piss poor performance from both. A really sub par Arsenal side that Tottenham managed a draw with. I just can't see why you're not unhappy with Spurs at the moment. They had a good start but have become very mediocre indeed.

I can totally see why you are unhappy with Arsenal's performance on Saturday. Disagree on Spurs.

Don't forget... @Travis7401 's plan of not being sad is always available for your use.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Hope it turns out to be something less serious, but for fuck's sake. I mean, it was inevitable he'd get injured because he works himself into the ground.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Hope it turns out to be something less serious, but for fuck's sake. I mean, it was inevitable he'd get injured because he works himself into the ground.

To be honest, if you want to win anything, you have to do it with injuries. Giroud is on fire now though, and ready to score 100 goals whilst Sanchez is away.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think City ultimately end up 2nd or 3rd, but I am irrationally excited for Gabriel Jesus in January

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk