• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What a bunch of horse shit. The NBA is a joke. Let's review foul calls and overturn them on replay lol.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I thought it was a charge

Hill missed a FT, but that's when you gotta huddle and talk about what to do if you get the rebound after the first FT

I thought if they were gonna steal one in Oakland, it was gonna be this game

Damn

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I thought it was a charge

Hill missed a FT, but that's when you gotta huddle and talk about what to do if you get the rebound after the first FT

I thought if they were gonna steal one in Oakland, it was gonna be this game

Damn

He slide into Durant's path, I know you don't have to be planted but he was still moving laterally when Durant ran into him. It looked like a block to me but I wouldn't blame a ref for calling it either way

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
He slide into Durant's path, I know you don't have to be planted but he was still moving laterally when Durant ran into him. It looked like a block to me but I wouldn't blame a ref for calling it either way

Easy call block, but I think it’s BS that they reviewed the play. He was not in the restricted area.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Yeah I can see that too

What made it bad was the replay overturn

But the Cavs still had their chances to win

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The only reason the ref called that a charge was because they fucked up the call earlier on Durant. Ref was trying to even shit out with a makeup call and then they replay reviewed his makeup call. What a joke, though. I love watching Lebron, but ho lee fuk we were robbed by the refs and JR Smith. Imagine if they had just called a timeout and we got a Lebron game winning dagger, which we all know was coming.

MSUFanatic

Plus Bron was falling already before he even got hit.

I thought in real speed it was a no call either way.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Bron already scoping out mansions on Philly’s Main Line. He and the refs are just trying to keep this close to make Vegas happy. :trollface:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The only reason the ref called that a charge was because they fucked up the call earlier on Durant. Ref was trying to even shit out with a makeup call and then they replay reviewed his makeup call. What a joke, though. I love watching Lebron, but ho lee fuk we were robbed by the refs and JR Smith. Imagine if they had just called a timeout and we got a Lebron game winning dagger, which we all know was coming.
My thoughts exactly