• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
God damn I thought the MSU v reel shit was the bottom rung of the nba thread then here comes borck shovel in hand needing to deeper.
i learned about 4 seasons ago, no one in here really wants to talk about basketball

its turned into who can give the shittiest hot takes and who can out troll the other person about whatever team they root for

its a battle of wills

the only way im able to have even a smidget of fun is watching you'll trying to decipher my obvious not serious posts between the slightly serious ones

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I've already decided I'm going to get at least a 10 game mini-pack for the Nuggets next year and considering going in on season tickets with a guy I work with. I would actually like to have reel basketball conversations.

Reel

Community Liaison
I've already decided I'm going to get at least a 10 game mini-pack for the Nuggets next year and considering going in on season tickets with a guy I work with. I would actually like to have reel basketball conversations.

PM me or something

Reel 2.0 aint for the fuck shit

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
i learned about 4 seasons ago, no one in here really wants to talk about basketball

its turned into who can give the shittiest hot takes and who can out troll the other person about whatever team they root for

its a battle of wills

the only way im able to have even a smidget of fun is watching you'll trying to decipher my obvious not serious posts between the slightly serious ones
(n)Utopia turned into "who cares less bout sportz"-fest a long time ago :laughing:

Reel

Community Liaison
(n)Utopia turned into "who cares less bout sportz"-fest a long time ago :laughing:
what can i say, i was still hopeful that there was some level of seriousness left

its either troll or get trolled

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
what can i say, i was still hopeful that there was some level of seriousness left

giphy.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

It's able to be had but both sides have to be able to admit they're wrong which only a few here are capable of when they put on their online persona

Reel

Community Liaison
Theres a game on Saturday. Get ur whiskey and we will have a whiskey hockey gchat.
oh shit...what time?

i will have babby this weekend tho

last time she caught me with some crown, i told her it was apple juice

MSUFanatic

I feel confident in saying that the concussion may have helped K-LOVE as perhaps it changed his brain structure enough he is no longer susceptible to LeBron's hypnosis and won't suck as bad.

I anticipate full on Minnesota Love tonight 30-30 game.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Glad Love is back, still don't think they have much of a chance but at least they won't get swept. Need his rebounding big time. Jeff Green has earned his PT anyway doe.

CJ_24

Cavs destined to win this series because of all the "they have no shot" talk. Sports talk never learn