• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I’d say Sixers in six. If it goes seven, I’ve seen too much strange shit happen at The Garden in Game 7s to predict a Sixers win.

Teams haven’t played, I believe, since Kyrie went down so that adds another layer to the cake.

NML

No Brown. Yuck

My guess is that when Baynes is on the court, Horford goes on Simmons, that worked well in the past. But when he’s off, Horford has to slide to The Process and that’s when Simmons is likely to go off.

Celtics at 4.5 to 1 for the series is nice. Best bet tonight is probably u-206. Smart gon play 40 minutes and that always makes the under a good bet

NML

Simmons looked so average tonight. Horford, Rozier, and Tatum were all great. Fultz with a DNP lol

Celtics won’t shoot this well and Philly won’t shoot this bad all series - but C’s are missing three of their top five and I don’t think the game was single digits since the first quarter

Stevens and Ainge da GOATS

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Raptors choked?

mshckd.gif

Bucksin04

Toronto got a Cleveland team coming off one day of rest after a brutal 7 game series, built a 14 point lead, got a 21-21 effort from JV, got a relatively bad LeBron game (12-30 shooting), got another horrendous Love game, led for 47:17 of the 48 minutes in regulation...and lost.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Has RUSS ever bragged about a triple double or is that something Paw just made up

NML

RUSS won less playoff games than the Pacers so I think we can stop talking bout him. He’s basically irrelevant

Bdub

Apparently Kobe called Mitchell and talked to him about how he could change things for game 2. Kobe gonna be a corch.

Brick

holy fuck you guys are a sucker for marketing if you believe kobe would be effective as a coach or an exec of any kind

Bdub

Kobe would be a shit corch, but a GOAT consultant.
Would be like having Jordan as your corch. "You won't play left handed because you can't move your other arm?" You pussy get off my team. "I know you just tore your achilles, but get back in there and shoot free throws you baby".

Bdub

Basketball must be so easy when you can shove people out of the way before you take every shot and run over people to draw fouls.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Why does Gobert refuse to seal Tucker in the paint. He just won't do it unless he's told to on a PnR

Bdub

Why does Gobert refuse to seal Tucker in the paint. He just won't do it unless he's told to on a PnR
For all his skills on defense he is not only terrible on offense, but acts like a complete idiot as well.

Bdub

13 fucking turnovers is the game right there. Utah has got to add a decent backup ball handler in the off season.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
For all his skills on defense he is not only terrible on offense, but acts like a complete idiot as well.

Yeah I mean even if he isn't that good he should still be sealing off Tucker to give another passing option. There was one sequence where Mitchell picked up his dribble, got in trouble, and Gobert just stared at him while he stood in the short corner not moving.

Bdub

Yeah I mean even if he isn't that good he should still be sealing off Tucker to give another passing option. There was one sequence where Mitchell picked up his dribble, got in trouble, and Gobert just stared at him while he stood in the short corner not moving.
He just isn't smart on offense and he is so weak. He does go strong ever.