• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

sayo

YEET
This man is actually face guarding Rubio at 94 feet. Bruh, lock down Mitchell if you want to do something. This has to be up there on the list of weird NBA guarantees.
He can't lockdown a good scorer. That's the point. More of that lame ass fake shit from him.

Reactions: bjc

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It seems more fun loving in OKC, like it's family night at the sizzler. In Utah you get all that pent up Mormon aggression that they can't let out any other place.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
4a4.gif

Bdub

Is Donavan a shitty coach? I don't watch much OKC basketball, but their defense is complete shit.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't think he's a shitty corch, but he does make some decisions that make me scratch my head. Not having Roberson hurts a lot. He is a true elite defender who does everything else pretty well except for shooting.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Roberson legit was the best defender in the league this year, he had to be close to the best every year he played since he was starting while hitting the side of the backboard and airballing free throws on the reg

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Paul George is the best player on okc. Probably cant wait to get onto the errrzz