• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

coogrfan

I'm not talking about Boomer Sooner. I can't find a youtube clip of it, but this Reddit post is complaining about it too. I can't even watch y'all on TV anymore because it is all I can hear now and it drives me nuts.

The Texas Tech band did something similar to us earlier this year, on more than one occasion continuing to play for a second or two after the ball was snapped. :emo:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Interim Corch Hoke!

6kJxbU3.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Can't wait for Florida to hire Kelly and tennessee to hire Jeff Brohm and get butt fucked for the next 6+ years even more than before.

Brick

Chip Kelly's wife must love Gainesville.
If this isn't the ethos of every idiot college football CROOTIN' PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH fan wrapped up perfectly into one comment, I don't know what is (of course this is from the comments section of a Canzano article):

"Kelly never signed a class as good as it looks like Oregon will this year, Kelly may have been a better coach as reflected in Oregon's inability to to make half time adjustments this year, I hope Taggert and crew can repair the deficiency quickly. Chip's offense and tempo are no longer unique, He deserves a lot of credit for changing offensive philosophy even if others were moving in in the direction before he used it effectively enough to garner a lot of flash for what he did.

It's too early to predict but I think I'd rather have Tagger than Kelly here and I would not push for Kelly coming back with all of his baggage. Thank you Chip for most of what you did but it would scare me if you took the recruiting reins again."

Stop watching football.

Last edited:

Renegade

Charge on!
Arkansas fires their AD. Going to be a hell of a thing to watch the boosters completely run a coaching search if they force the interim to fire Bert.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Plus he has it made at Wazzu right now. Low expectations and the conference (especially the North) is down at the moment. Any SEC jerb, east or west, is still looking up at Saban's nuts.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Plus he has it made at Wazzu right now. Low expectations and the conference (especially the North) is down at the moment. Any SEC jerb, east or west, is still looking up at Saban's nuts.

The North will be good for a while. Petersen is going to own Leach for the next decade, Oregon has the CROOTS CLICKING, Furd will be Furd, and Cal is looking decent under Wilcox. It's the South that sucks ass because UCLA refuses to fire Mora, DICKROD falls flat on his face in every meaningful game, Utah can't avoid injuries, Colorado is mediocre as shit, and Graham sucks.

But no way does he ever take a job like Arky. The boosters just got a perfectly good AD fired. Sounds like the perfect place for a guy who wants free reign.

What's confusing me is why Arky would want the WORST CORCH IN THE PAC? @bruin

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Kansas State was far and away the worst major conference team for most of their history. They'll be okay regardless what happens.

bruin

What's confusing me is why Arky would want the WORST CORCH IN THE PAC? @bruin

Leach has benefited on Oregon being down and still can’t win the division. Good for him. Better hope UF doesn’t poach CROOTS CLICK cuz then Oregon might hire someone competent and Wazzu will never be in the Rose garden.

bruin

No chance.

Kelly ain’t going nowhere having to deal with weekly tv shows and boosters on his dick 24/7.

Not his MO.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Leach has benefited on Oregon being down and still can’t win the division. Good for him. Better hope UF doesn’t poach CROOTS CLICK cuz then Oregon might hire someone competent and Wazzu will never be in the Rose garden.

Yeah, man, he inherited perhaps the worst P5 team in college football and has now won 9, 8, and 9 games with them but he can’t win the division at Wazzu so he SUCKS

Sorry you have horrible corching takes

bruin

Yeah, man, he inherited perhaps the worst P5 team in college football and has now won 9, 8, and 9 games with them but he can’t win the division at Wazzu so he SUCKS

Don’t get your pirate panties in a bunch because I speak big baller. Has Leach not benefited on Oregon being down? Wazzu is predominately the third or fourth best team in the North. They’ve had their best years since Gesser and still can’t win the division. Facts.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I know I am the only active Vols fan on this board, but y'all are missing out reading the message boards and following the twitters on this corching search. It is the most entertainment I have had from Tennessee football in at least 10 years.

Say what you want about Tennessee, but holy hell Vol fans are nothing if not dedicated. I've never seen it this bad. People at the airport periscoping private jets and shit. Flight tracker is so 2012.

Wooly

I know I am the only active Vols fan on this board, but y'all are missing out reading the message boards and following the twitters on this corching search. It is the most entertainment I have had from Tennessee football in at least 10 years.

Say what you want about Tennessee, but holy hell Vol fans are nothing if not dedicated. I've never seen it this bad. People at the airport periscoping private jets and shit. Flight tracker is so 2012.
[Nebraska fans this offseason] "Hold my beer..."

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Dammit, Mike. :emo:

Here's a list

Fired
Florida - Jim McElwain - Randy Shannon (interim) -
Georgia Southern - Tyson Summers - Chad Lunsford (interim) -
Oregon State - Gary Andersen - Cory Hall (interim) -
Tennessee - Butch Jones - Brady Hoke (interim) -
UTEP - Sean Kugler - Mike Price (interim) -

Hot Seat

Mike Riley, Nebraska
Brett Bielema, Arkansas
Kevin Sumlin, Texas A&M
Jim Mora, UCLA
Matt Luke, Ole Miss
David Beaty, Kansas

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Don’t get your pirate panties in a bunch because I speak big baller. Has Leach not benefited on Oregon being down? Wazzu is predominately the third or fourth best team in the North. They’ve had their best years since Gesser and still can’t win the division. Facts.

Probably the most @bruin @bruin228 like posts possible

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

“I'm starting to think either it is Gruden, or Gruden agreed to be the smokescreen while Currie courts a sitting HC like Petersen, Patterson, Franklin, Marrone, etc.

The not so subtle hints that Gruden has dropped this week cannot be ignored, and he's either a tremendous asshole who dngaf about his son's college experience and his wife and her family OR there's a real reason.”