• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

NML

It's only kind of close because of Kelly Olynyk

Actually means good things for the C's. Wiz won't keep hitting and eventually Boston will start playing defense (maybe?).

NML

Is Morris good? He's balling out today

Maybe I should've said "was" good. Might've just done his ACL

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's streaky and is a really poor defender, but when he's on he's a good inside scorer. Doesn't move his feet on d. Had like the 4th most fouls in the league or something.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How many 3s is Bradley going to miss?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I see things have gone significantly south since that 16-0 lead. Taking after the Capitals it seems.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Clips only have 44 points most of the way thru the 3rd :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
An offensive foul? Jesus that is a terrible call

Bdub

You foul a guy out of the game on a weak foul like that. Refs really doing all they can for the clips.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Another terrible call. Is this for real? I thought Bdub was just a Homer but this is really bad.

NML

The NBA is giving every call to the trailing team (which also doubles as the bigger market)?

giphy.gif

CJ_24

I am not sure whether I can handle this thread being dominated by Kella and NML for the next two weeks.

evil1

We can always talk about Harden's current playoff team and how he should never have been forced out of OKC.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

#GoLakers #GoLakers #GoLakers #GoLakers #GoLakers

NML

Should surprise no one that ESPN is after the guy who's made a career out of things you can say in under 140 characters

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Woj isn't good for anything but breaking news 10 minutes before anyone else.
still can't believe they traded Stein for him, but I guess those breaking tweets will have ESPN on the handle now

Bdub

San Antonio is so old. How are they going to survive playing every other night for weeks?

evil1

It's not just the fact that San Antonio is old, they are old at the wrong spots. Their guards in particular are going to have trouble keeping up with Houston.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He throws up all those dumb off balance and fadeaway shots in the lane and they constantly fall. A lot like Heyward but much better at creating the shot for hisself when the offense breaks down

sayo

YEET
I just wish he defended more consistently. He's up there with Russ as the most athletic point guards and there isn't an excuse for him not becoming a lockdown guy.

NML

Nice run with the Wizards second unit out there. Brown given good minutes over the two games

NML

Three fouls in nineteen seconds lol

Last call was terrible. Horford is allowed to stand there even though Beal is moving. LAWD