• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I am bout that Jays life. This is a pretty spectacular shitshow we have here

osick87

Community Liaison
I think the shit getting tossed after the Choo thing would have happened anywhere.

This shit is fucking dumb though.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tulo trying to be very utopian and become incensed at the most menial perceived slight

Carolina Blue

CRUZOd-UwAAUiFh.png:large

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
And if the Rangers didn't treat the ball like a soccer ball that inning, Jose doesn't even come to the plate.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol that fat vato behind the plate

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No not the catcher, haha. He's like 5'6" and has a potato physique

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No it was fine, I just wanted to be clear that I meant homeboy with the nice seats.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I think bat flips are like spiking a football, fun, who cares.

I think standing there staring shows up the pitcher a lot more. It just strikes me as closer to behavior that would start a fight in real life.

I'm going to start tracking the way pitchers act after strikeouts, some of them do dumb stuff like the Soriano untuck.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
If I was a pitcher I would start flinging my glove into the air after Ks to everyone that bat flipped me. Or just chuck the rosin bag at them.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
Anybody ever done one of the MLB postseason ticket lotteries? I got selected "for the chance to purchase tickets" to the NLCS games at Wrigley. I have to log into a website at noon on Friday to even have a chance at it.

I am pretty sure that means my chances are slim to none, but anybody ever have success doing this? I wonder if everyone who signed up got selected?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Anybody ever done one of the MLB postseason ticket lotteries? I got selected "for the chance to purchase tickets" to the NLCS games at Wrigley. I have to log into a website at noon on Friday to even have a chance at it.

I am pretty sure that means my chances are slim to none, but anybody ever have success doing this? I wonder if everyone who signed up got selected?
Yeah.. I got it twice back in 2004/2005. You should have a good chance if you log in when it opens.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
6 god damn outs away from putting away this giant group of shitfucks and every god damn break goes their way.