• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Get the fluff out of here Mr. Radpants

Sorry, tired of the chicken shit decisions turning into chicken salad for your front office. Said to many IRL that the Mets were a very scary post season team if they made it back when most thought the Nats would take the division. Want to be wrong.

Love Syndergaard though. Amazing pitcher. Love watching him.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I actually got yelled at by some guy when the Nats were in the playoffs last year to sit down when the Nats had runners on base in a critical situation. They even went to security and tried to get me kicked out for standing, lol. Security told them to fuck off basically.

Nats lost, shocker you pathetic tame fans. Complacent sitting fans get a complacent team sitting at home in the playoffs.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Sorry, tired of the chicken shit decisions turning into chicken salad for your front office. Said to many IRL that the Mets were a very scary post season team if they made it back when most thought the Nats would take the division. Want to be wrong.

Love Syndergaard though. Amazing pitcher. Love watching him.

Please. Do you think I was happy with some of the decisions they've made over the years? Do you forget me getting banned on Flufftopia for my thoughts on it?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If the Mets win it all I want my money back from 5 months of MLB.tv

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I thought you got banned because you blamed the Mets front office ineptitude on the international Jewry. :dunno:

Something like that. More like the lack of moves by the Mets at the time. I still pray for different ownership. I don't expect the Mets to spend like the Dodgers or Yankees or Red Sox, but I don't think its too much to ask for them to be around the Cardinals or Phillies.

bruin

CRtf_JQUEAAYVGP.jpg

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Welp. Laat night was pretty rough. Cueto took it in the ass early and often. Medlen saved the day sort of by eating innings.

Huge game today between two soft tossers. Have to get this one and reclaim the series. Will be tough because we don't do well versus Dickey. But I said that with Price...look what happened there.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

osick87

Community Liaison
Welp. Laat night was pretty rough. Cueto took it in the ass early and often. Medlen saved the day sort of by eating innings.

Huge game today between two soft tossers. Have to get this one and reclaim the series. Will be tough because we don't do well versus Dickey. But I said that with Price...look what happened there.

The Price 7th inning is why losing Cecil is such a big blow. Through 6, Price 1 hit the Royals then things got squirrely. Cecil's been the Jays' best RP so having a Cecil-Sanchez-Osuna 7-8-9 would have been nice.

The Royals lineup is a bunch of 80/80 avoid Ks guys. It's annoying.

Dickey's been pitching real well the last half of the year so I'm hoping that continues. If not, this could be @kella's wet dream.

Last edited:

Plotty

Tath Meacher
One win away. What a win today. Hope they saved a few rubs for tomorrow to finish the series.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Arietta getting shelled was game over pretty much. They thought that was a sure win. Confidence destroyed after that.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
That series isnt over until kc registers the third out in at least the 9th inning with any sort of lead. Toronto is way too dangerous to be counted out, even with a 3-1 series lead. We all know what Texas did lulz.

If that bullpen shows up again doe then oh my gursh its curtains. Cliff Pennington you taste so good.

osick87

Community Liaison
That series isnt over until kc registers the third out in at least the 9th inning with any sort of lead. Toronto is way too dangerous to be counted out, even with a 3-1 series lead. We all know what Texas did lulz.

If that bullpen shows up again doe then oh my gursh its curtains. Cliff Pennington you taste so good.

Hendriks pitched real well. Can't knock him.

They threw Hawkins and Tepera in to save Sanchez and Osuna. Loup left Toronto again due to personal issues. Hoping everything works out well for him.

Making Lowe pitch 29 pitches and not having him today is by far the shittiest thing to happen.

Pennington hit 90 so that was fun.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Hendriks pitched real well. Can't knock him.

They threw Hawkins and Tepera in to save Sanchez and Osuna. Loup left Toronto again due to personal issues. Hoping everything works out well for him.

Making Lowe pitch 29 pitches and not having him today is by far the shittiest thing to happen.

Pennington hit 90 so that was fun.
Wow what the hell with Loup? Leaving the ball club with a pennant on the line, agreed hope things are okay. Will they get to call up someone to take his roster spot?

Makes sense to save top two relievers for elimination game like today. And yes Hendriks saved the bacon from it potentially being worse than 14-2. All hands on deck.

Yeah Pennington dialing up 90 was fun for sure.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

osick87

Community Liaison
He had to leave against Texas as well so I'm not sure. They didn't get to call someone up for that time.

Apparently Cecil was working off the mound so if the Jays come back to win this series he might be ready for the WS.