• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
CCwoznWW0AElNpm.png:large

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Jeff Franceour is batting cleanup for the Phillies.
Something that always dumbfounds me about stuff like this is why not just have a 4A guy who kills AAA and has never gotten an every day MLB job? Why have a retread like him?

ZeekLTK

I'm sure it's because of scheduling, but that looks awful. The routes are so inefficient. Everything I have tried so far has produced a result where you drive to Florida, drive somewhere else, and then drive back to Florida a few days later. It couldn't find a single 2-day span where there are Marlins and Devil Ray games back-to-back?

Others have you doing stuff like going to Chicago, then Arlington, then Milwaukee... that just seems wasteful.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The White Sux are fucking dumb to not challenge that, hahaha. He definitely caught him on the toe with the tag.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Fucking Fathers I can see the ball from across the street stop being little bitches you cunts

doh

This is a ground rule? You can't go into the ivy for a ball? What a joke.

doh

For all the shit I've talked... I'd kill to be at Wrigley right now. Day game, people going crazy for Bryant, good ending, Maddon ejection

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who is the best padres player ever?

Robert fick

Wait, mayve he was a dodger

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jose Iglesias basically batting 500. Don't know if this says more about his batting practice over the winter or AL central pitching