• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015-2016 Bowl Games

Lightningwar

Administrator
Florida is bad but their defense is really good. They held Henry to 4.3 yards per carry. Michigan is blowing that away.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ND qb has misread coverage badly a few times

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Mich-UF ended almost exactly as I expected. :confused:

I know the joke about the "SEC DIDNt care cause it wasn't the mnc" joke but Florida didn't seem to give as much of a shit and the game is playing out that way. Multiple plays where the defense just freelanced and gave up huge plays.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well even if they did care, it would be, what 24-7 instead of 38-7? This will probably be the worst game Florida's defense played all year.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Florida has tried a fake field goal, fake punt, confused QB play, and a flea flicker. Batting. .250

DHawkeye

only mostly dead
9ReRvb8.png

Or maybe...

...we never stopped sucking to begin with!?!?!?!?!?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I need Chad Kelly to keep throwing touchdowns to that Core guy. Draftkings, considerations and all.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That rule is fucking retarded and if the refs had half a ball sack they'd refuse to call it, but they're geriatric betas so they simply obey their masters

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I could run for 1200 yards behind the Bama ol. Anyone who can memorize the plays could do it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Okie State getting shit on by a decent Ole Piss team. Maybe I missed their better games, but Habib was tripping on this D all year.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He didn't give a shit about that excessive celebration penalty either. Another dumb rule. Just throw. 60 seconds on the play clock and let them go. Don't snap it in time, no extra point

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
That rule is fucking retarded and if the refs had half a ball sack they'd refuse to call it, but they're geriatric betas so they simply obey their masters

Have you ever tackled someone with your head? I have, and the first time I did it, I got a concussion. That was also the last time I did it.

It's for player safety. Period.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Have you ever tackled someone with your head? I have, and the first time I did it, I got a concussion. That was also the last time I did it.

It's for player safety. Period.
Joey Bosa is safe with his impending millions, can't say the same for either of us.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Henry is one of the worst Heisman picks in recent memory
I barely pay attention these days, but I honestly didn't know, lol. I thought the McCaffery guy yelling Heisman at the TV was just rubbing it in...

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Ha, didn't even watch the OSU game. Predictable outcome.

So I think I watched one bowl game this year being OU - Clemson. Nice.

Am I part of the comment not watching club yet? Basketball is better.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Where da SEC haterz at today?

The top 4 sec teams won by combined scores of 187-53 beating #3 #13 and #16.

The top 4 teams of other conferences can't compare. Pac 12 has done ok but I don't really know who their best teams are other than Stanford. Oregon plays today and should win. The big 10 has had 2 great wins and 2 horrible losses. The big 12 gonna big 12. Acc has one good team in it.

Suck it. #secspeed #secshtick #secsex
:onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth:

That oughta stir em up.

@Brick @Lightningwar @bruin228

Please tag other known sec bashers so we can all shtick together.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee had a great season. Especially when you consider where they have been. As great as the season was, it was also disappointing just because they were so close to really being special. I mean shit. They gave away 2 wins for the most part. Just part of a young team growing up I guess. Next year looks like they have the chance to compete for the east if not the sec. Have to live up to expectations though. That will be new for these players. Don't let anyone say stupid shit about how Butch jones hasn't improved the team though. They are just ignorant. He clearly has by any measure.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah they did but Florida isn't one of the top 4 teams in the Sec. Just like Iowa wasn't really the second best big 10 team.

coogrfan

Where da SEC haterz at today?

The top 4 sec teams won by combined scores of 187-53 beating #3 #13 and #16.

The top 4 teams of other conferences can't compare. Pac 12 has done ok but I don't really know who their best teams are other than Stanford. Oregon plays today and should win. The big 10 has had 2 great wins and 2 horrible losses. The big 12 gonna big 12. Acc has one good team in it.

Suck it. #secspeed #secshtick #secsex
:onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth:

That oughta stir em up.

@Brick @Lightningwar @bruin228

Please tag other known sec bashers so we can all shtick together.
I guess this must be one of those years where the SEC actually cares about bowl games. :cool:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They care every year because they like to earn dat paper. Gotta give that welfare money to vandy and miss st etc.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
They were all told they were playing in the playoff so they would actually try. Not that hard considering no one attending an SEC school can read or count.

Tl;Dr We're not all dummies down here. If you don't buy the SEC hype, don't buy the media's cherry-picking of village idiots.

You're better than these types of comments. SEC institutions have equally high-quality students, and the percentage of college graduates in the SEC footprint compares to the rest of rural (non-bicoastal) America.

UCLA has an enrollee ACT score range of 25-32. Florida (random SEC school I chose) has a range of 26-31. Vandy students, the cream of the crop in the SEC, range from 32 to 34.