• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015-2016 Bowl Games

PSUEagle

I know Oregon's offense did nothing second half, but I don't know how Pellum can keep his job after this: it's incredible how poorly coached/unsound this defense is.

DanishDonut0

I know Oregon's offense did nothing second half, but I don't know how Pellum can keep his job after this: it's incredible how poorly coached/unsound this defense is.

Can't find the number but I'm gonna guess that the Oregon offense only had about 7 minutes of possession that half. Hard to stay sound when you're on the field that long.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Mack Brown: one team played good the 1st half, the other played good the 2nd half. The other two halves they didn't play so good.

4 halves according to mack brown

PSUEagle

Can't find the number but I'm gonna guess that the Oregon offense only had about 7 minutes of possession that half. Hard to stay sound when you're on the field that long.

You could see guys running wide open 1st half: TCU just wasn't hitting them.

Seriously, Oregon does some crazy retarded shit on D with how they scheme their pass rush.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Just hand the ball to Freeman, for fucks sake. Lockie is an awful QB but they run two pass plays and one designed run for him with the game on the line.

Lloyd Carr

Go for 2, fuck this game

Seriously.

You just gave up 38 straight and it came to 4th down in OT. Why do you think you can stop them in the second OT and score again yourself?

Be thankful you got the TD, now go for two and pray to jesus that you won if you convert or accept your loss due to that awful 2nd half performance.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Oregons play calling on the last possession before OT was beyond terrible. Why throw the ball at all?

Anyways entertaining game. Best of the bowl season so far!

DanishDonut0

Thought the playcalling by the new OC in the first half was great. Not even mad at the lack of runs called to Freeman to milk the clock @Brick. When your QB is dropping ever other snap there is no timing in the handoff and the run isn't going to get any yards. Thought the defense played well enough for how shitty they usually are. When is the last time they held a team with a pulse to 0 in a half (even with a back up QB)? Deserve to lose but didn't really have to much hope for the season in the first place.

january-01-2015-oregon-ducks-quarterback-jeff-lockie-17-fumbles-the-EDXP34.jpg

Brick

Thought the playcalling by the new OC in the first half was great. Not even mad at the lack of runs called to Freeman to milk the clock @Brick. When your QB is dropping ever other snap there is no timing in the handoff and the run isn't going to get any yards. Thought the defense played well enough for how shitty they usually are. When is the last time they held a team with a pulse to 0 in a half (even with a back up QB)? Deserve to lose but didn't really have to much hope for the season in the first place.

january-01-2015-oregon-ducks-quarterback-jeff-lockie-17-fumbles-the-EDXP34.jpg
Freeman got plenty of 4+ yard runs with Lockie in. Disagree.