• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

colb

How mad would KD be if OKC won the shampship next year?

(It ain't gonna happen, but that would be some funny shit)

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
LOL. Durant's decision to leave runs counter to everything he's said over his pro career, and he just completely fucked over the Thudner. Now they have nothing at the three and can't get anyone. Whatevs. His restaurant won't be open much longer, I bet.

evil1

LOL at OKC being the new Cleveland.

Durant has been nothing but a solid professional throughout his career in Oklahoma. He has every right to leave for a more competitive situation, more money, a change of scenery, or for any reason that comes to mind. The Thunder knew this was a possibility and had every chance to prepare for it. Show some class before you start burning his jersey and crying about how he has wronged you.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I'm not even mad. I thought it might be coming in the playoffs when he was as equally responsible as anyone else for OKC not closing out the Warriors with his turnovers and missed shots. So good luck to him. Obviously he's a big reason why the Thunder have been so good the past 6-7 seasons, and he represented the community well. It's just that it makes everything he's said and done before seem really fake, and like I said, it leaves OKC completely fucked at small forward. That's the part that sucks.

Soonerfan09

I'm just glad I don't have to root for a former longhorn anymore.
I wish he would have stayed, but that's just how business goes. I do find it funny/odd that he left for the team they had down 3-1. And he definitely didn't leave for more money.

Whatevs, go Pels!

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Still don't see how this makes him fake lol

Dude made that comment that has been posted 6 yrs ago. Pretty sure a lot has changed since then.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He should have gone to Seattle. I knew he was leaving once he started doing all the interviews. No need for that if you signing the 1/1 deal.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
So what is Golden State's roster going to look like now? What are they going to have outside of Green, Durant, Curry, and Thompson?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
LOL at OKC being the new Cleveland.

Durant has been nothing but a solid professional throughout his career in Oklahoma. He has every right to leave for a more competitive situation, more money, a change of scenery, or for any reason that comes to mind. The Thunder knew this was a possibility and had every chance to prepare for it. Show some class before you start burning his jersey and crying about how he has wronged you.

Are they mad or something? I have sporadic internet access so I can't see the outrage much

sayo

YEET
So what is Golden State's roster going to look like now? What are they going to have outside of Green, Durant, Curry, and Thompson?
Don't they just have to ditch one of Iggy/Ezili and Bogut? I'm pretty sure they can just go over the cap now to resign the rest of their main guys in the coming years. This move is crazy. I'm trying to imagine a scenario where someone goes down with an injury. Shit even if Curry goes down again, they're still a better team than the Rhubarb.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Don't they just have to ditch one of Iggy/Ezili and Bogut? I'm pretty sure they can just go over the cap now to resign the rest of their main guys in the coming years. This move is crazy. I'm trying to imagine a scenario where someone goes down with an injury. Shit even if Curry goes down again, they're still a better team than the Rhubarb.

Well yeah, OKC is going to fall a few spots down the standings. Still a good team even without him, though. Just have to wonder what moves Presti will make to brace for RUSS possibly leaving after this year. They've traded away any potentially good picks in the next few drafts, I think.

sayo

YEET
I meant without Curry, that roster is better than the Thunder's when taking Durant out of the equation.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Ibaka trade looks like shit now with Durant gone. OKC has no forwards of any worth. Guess we're gonna see a lot of the Adams-Kanter lineup this season.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OKC does have one thing going for it now: the curse of Lil B is now on the Warriors. THANK YOU BASEDGOD

Nevermind, I just saw Lil B's tweet. Either way, the curse is gone.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Don't concede the title to the Warriors just yet.

Pau to the Spurs.

C - Gasol
PF - Aldredge
SF - Kawhi
SG - Green
PG - Parker

Probably win 60 again in the regular season.

NML

I mean, the team who just set the regular season win record added one of the two best players in the league.

Insanity.

R2D2

Honestly, I thought KD's best move was the Celtics. They have crazy good depth. Who's his competition in the Eastern? Cavaliers can be easily beat because their bench is garbage.

zoltan

Russ bouta go so hard when he plays the Warriors next season. Shit the man might average like 38 points next season.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Gasol literally can't move anymore. His feet are concrete.

He scored 16 pts, grabbed 11 rbs and blocked 2 shots a game last year. His game has never been predicated by footspeed or jumping ability. He is still an All-Star level caliber C and fits in perfectly with the way the Spurs play.