• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NBA Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Southpaw is MIA
busy watching big smo reruns.

Ain't no Big Smo reruns yo. There has been 1 show. I ain't MIA. My FIFA game came last night and I was busy getting pissed off that I can't play a regular fucking single player season against the computer. I don't want to fuck around with FUT and I don't want to play online shit because i suck so bad right now. GJGE, EA.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I can only assume most people in online FIFA are just as shitty as most people online in Madden and NCAA.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Danny Green is now 36-66 (55%) from the 3-pt line in 11 NBA Finals games.

The Spurs as a team are 43-92 (47%) from behind the arc this series.

Chase

The Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy is in the building. PLAY ON, PLAYA.

BpdE-FrCEAAGSld.jpg

Keith1212

LOL. You see this faggot Lebron glaring at the crowd doing his little gay mean mug. That's one of the things I hate about his front running ass. He always looks tough when things are going well. Now contrast that with how he looks when they're struggling or down and possibly out? He does none of that.

Also as an aside, why is Wades face so fat now?

Look at Lebron James mean mug after the and one.

Keith1212

I really hope the Spurs get their shit together and get a decent lead at some point. Watch Lebron's body language and demeanor. The mean mugging ends. The feigned aggressiveness disappears. In a way he folds.

Keith1212

The Spurs are good enough to overcome the NBA ref bullshit I hope. We'll see. They're already overcoming the Miami Frontrunners with their little hot streak to start. Let's see how it goes.

Chase

LOL. You see this faggot Lebron glaring at the crowd doing his little gay mean mug. That's one of the things I hate about his front running ass. He always looks tough when things are going well. Now contrast that with how he looks when they're struggling or down and possibly out? He does none of that.

Also as an aside, why is Wades face so fat now?

Look at Lebron James mean mug after the and one.

But he got dat championship DNA.