• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NBA Thread

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Ya lebron is 7-7 shooting for the qtr. Spurs still extend the lead lol. Goddamn Popovich owns. Duncan owns. Parker owns. Diaw owns. Sugar K owns maybe the most. Spurs own. If im lebron I opt out and go play in china until spurs et. al. Retire

Last edited:

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
Wades 2-12

DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

That dunk/face is my favorite thing in basketball ever. That dude had some crazy ass dunks at this A&M basketball camp I went to.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Diaw has been just brilliant this game (much of the playoffs really). His court sense and ability to pass has been fun to watch.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I wonder if these last two games are different if I had gotten the chicken fingers.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If Lebron opts out this off-season the Heat would be one of the worst teams in the league.

If I'm him I wouldn't want to play with this garbage ass bench and a broken down Wade anymore.

R2D2

Not one, not two, not three, not four... straight finals appearances with only two rings to show for it. :thumbsup:

sayo

YEET
Lebron sucks. Kobe would have threatened his teammates to the point where they shoot better than 2/12 or whatever they were shooting in the second half by the time I stopped paying attention.

evil1

Wow. I mean, just wow. I am amazed at how easily the Spurs have carved up the Heat the last two games.

Wade has aged so much that Greg Oden thinks he looks old. If Miami cannot win the athleticism battle, what else can they rely on to over take the Spurs?

Keith1212

Lebron seems disconnected when they lose. He goes into beast mode when they're all playing well but where's the beast mode when everyone else is struggling? ie when it's needed?

He put up his stats last night but he was just doing what he's expected to do. He never started to dominate or even seemed like he was trying to from my POV.

Bucksin04

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team, in any sport, at any level, play as well as San Antonio has played the last two games. They're in a completely different stratosphere execution wise than any other basketball team on the planet right now.

Lebron seems disconnected when they lose. He goes into beast mode when they're all playing well but where's the beast mode when everyone else is struggling? ie when it's needed?

He put up his stats last night but he was just doing what he's expected to do. He never started to dominate or even seemed like he was trying to from my POV.

I mean, he had 19 of the Heat's 21 points in the quarter. I don't know what else he was supposed to do. At one point (think it was after the 3rd quarter), he had 10 FGM and the entire rest of the team had 10 FGM. If Wade is going to be 3-13, Bosh is going to be invisible, Chalmers is gon' Chalmers, and no one is going to play defense, Bron could score 40 and it wouldn't make a difference.